Revealed

When we walked in, we didn't see anyone.

"Where are your siblings Ash?"

"I don't know, they're supposed to be here."

"Ash check the room, I'll check to see if your mom's ok."

When we had split up, I went into Ash's mom's room to see if she was in there and if she was okay. When I went into her room, I didn't see her anywhere. So I looked over at the bathroom, and I saw that the light was on, so I walked over to the door and as I was about to open it, I heard a manly grunt. I panicked and quickly left the room.

"Ash?!" I aggressively whisper.

I went into the kid's room where Ash was and when I went in there I saw Ash's mom and the kids hiding behind the bed.

"Lock the door!" Ash Whispered.

I locked the door and turned around to see ash pacing back in fourth.

"Does he know you guys are here?"

"no." Ashton bluntly responds.

after that, we hear the knob started shaking back in fourth. He was trying to get in.

"Come on Grace, I said I'm sorry." Ash's dad says as he still trying to get into the door.

I look over at ash and he is looking at the door and he's completely still. I walked over to him and forced him to look at me.

"Ash. Ash!, listen, he won't hurt you."

"but what if he does?" Ash says as he starts to tear up.

"he won't."

After I said that, we hear 2 loud bangs. If Ash's dad hit hard enough, He could bust the door down!

Ashton's Point Of View:

He's getting angry. He hasn't changed at all, and to be honest I'm scared.

I didn't want to tell Ciara that though. I already cry and act weak in front of her, I didn't want to admit that I was scared. He started banging on the door begging my mom to open it.

"I'm gonna go out there okay, and when I do, lock the door behind you."

"Ash, what are you going to do?" my mom whispered.

"I'm going to go talk to him"

"what? Ash I don't want you to go out there. That man is crazy" Dylan says.

"It will be okay, go back to mom."

"Ash, I'm coming with you," Ciara says as she grabs my hand.

"what? No, Ciara, you don't know him as I do."

"I don't care come on, Because I want him to leave," Ciara says as she reaches for my hand.

"remember, lock the door."

He was still trying to get in the door, but for them to lock it he has to back away.

"Dad"

*the shaking of the doorknob suddenly stops.*

"Ashton open the door." My dad demanded.

"step back from the door."

I then open the door and I see him by the door looking at me. me and Ciara walk out and close the door and we hear the lock sound once we closed it.

"Hey man, how have you been?" my dad says as he rocks side to side.

"What is wrong with you? You look like crap."