December 1

Everything was so peaceful with no parents bugging me, Rosie not in sight, and no Ash. Until I spoke too soon. I was rudely interrupted by a facetime call from Ashton.

The Phone's point of view:

Ciara: Ash, do you know It's like 4 in the morning?

Ashton: that I do C, that I do.

Ciara: you have work in the morning and I have school, so what's up jerk?

Ashton: I don't know, I just miss you dork *Ashton smiles*

*I start to blush* Ciara: you're supposed to be missing your girlfriend, not me.

Ashton: why do you do that?

Ciara: do what?

Ashton: cover your face whenever you smile?

Ciara: cause I don't like my smile.

Ashton: well I like it.

Ciara: well we're going to have to agree to disagree on that one buddy.

Ashton: whatever dork.

Ciara: How's your mom?

Ashton: She's doing okay, I caught her almost slipping back when she poured herself a glass of wine, but I took it from her before she even took a sip.

Ciara: that's good. You should have given some to Rosie, have her loosen up a bit.

Ashton: I'm still mad she said all that stuff about you.

Ciara: and yet you still with her.

Ashton: Well yea, to get you mad and on top of that she's crazy in the...nevermind.

Ciara: and that's where I stop talking to you now.

Ashton: no wait, don't hang up on me dork *Ashton starts breaking out laughing*

Ciara: whatever jerk, I hope it starts burning.

Ashton: aww seems like your jealous.

Ciara: whatever jerk. I'm going to bed.

Ashton: stay on the phone with me.

Ciara: fine. * I put the phone up to where he can see my face*

Ashton: goodnight beautiful.

Ciara: whatever. *I close my eyes*

Ashton: you look so cute and nice when your sleeping, How come you don't look like this when you're awake?

Ciara: you should be asking your girlfriend that, now goodnight jerk.

Ciara's Point Of View:

(the next morning)

When I woke up I noticed that Ashton was still on Facetime with me. He had his phone propped up on his dresser and the only thing I could see was his door. It was closed until Ashton walked in with no shirt on! I was really uncomfortable so I called his name to see if he would notice that he's walking in the camera totally shirtless.

"um, Ash!"

"oh your up, Hey C" Ashton replies smiling.

"um, are you going to put a shirt on anytime soon?"

"no, I want you to enjoy this view for a moment," Ashton says smirking.

"eww, I'd rather get hit by a car"

"oh really? Rosie thinks differently. Real different. Anyways, you might wanna get ready for school. I'm picking you and Rosie up and taking you both to the school." Ash says as he walks back out of his room.