Chapter 26: A Brutal Timeloop

Updated, (3 chapters left)

VOID POV

(Also to explain this chapter and how the void works. it serves only 1. so when Izuku's quirk got interfered with the quirk picked the next user able to weld Immortality(some divine interference too) . the prime requirement? being quirkless, Feel free to comment if you're still confused but that's the jist of it)

The void is a dark place capable of colourful futures.

Izuku however. Isn't that colourful right now. he has to do nothing but watch as everything was just ripped away from him.

His body believes it is fully healed when he is not. And a pandamic caused by him ruptures the hero world. Who would've guessed that the reason for the fall of humanity is Izuku fucking Midoriya. However Izuku was quick to the situation and minimised the spread of this lethal virus his body would normally disintegrate If it wasn't for Eri's power constantly bringing him back to that state.

But right now.

Izuku is stuck with no thoughts.

Nothing but pain, the pain he experienced during the exam stuck on repeat, unresponsive.

Even the people in reach of him unable to help him...

This...

Is ....

The end....

For Izuku...

....

....

Well.....

The Izuku we all got to know and love..

Now is for something much much more....

Lethal...

(Enjoy :3)

"Izuku what's wrong?!? Tell us!?" Nana Shimura shouted confused why Izuku suddenly appeared here. His body damaged and not healing. Black vessels stringing across his face with lifeless black eyes and hair, his green hair barely showing through the darkness he's currently coated in.

However she didn't get a response. not even a reaction to her voice. just him. sitting there. with no emotion no nothing.

2 heroes(third and first) watching the world's events play by as Nana Tried to communicate with him.

"This is just great. we lost OFA and on top of that AFO escaped" The third user hero spat with venom. "You created the power, how does it feel to see it end up like this?" He added.

"Like this? The truth is he didn't pick this. But in him we're immortal too. The only way out is through the light from the voids trench. We never had an option like this before Izuku so im grateful. I've seen so much death that a way out doesn't sound so bad." The first user added

"Woah you don't mean that right? Your brother is still out there. He stole that kids body and left him blind and helpless. And on top of that he's so wi-"

"Izuku can use our powers. But if we become one with his quirk he can use it willfully. We seen this with the fourth users quirk be used by him. In fact the void itself was explained to be much like this one. And to think of it we weren't able to see events until after he died right? I don't know I just feel like Izuku is more than enough and if we can empower him enough to snap him out of this state, it'll be worth it." The first user. White haired male with a strong sense of justice spoke up about how he felt.

"..."

"I'll.. I'll follow you to hell and back. She may of killed the second user but we can still do this. You know that right"