Chapter 15: Sport Festival part one.

Had to split this into to parts(sorry not sorry ;p) this part will be aftermath last chapter and then digging straight into the sports festival race. Then cavalry and battles with some Iida developments ;)

Aizawa's hushed us as he turned the volume up, ushered a thick silence at the table as everyone tuned into the flatscreen.

My thoughts running rampant making me uneasy.

The News section was called Unusual encounters.

It was an interview type layout. I knew the person too. She was the one I stopped from calling the authorities the day I jumped.. And outside UA.

"So you say you had an Unusual encounter while walking home from the station?" A man question, he was wearing a suit and had a horn on one side of his face. Does it seem he lost or maybe cut the other one-off?

"We don't normally have anchors share their stories but apparently this is as interesting as it gets." He added.

It had upbeat happiness starting off the show but quickly dwindled.

"Interesting yes, unsettling? Yes, I wouldn't precisely call it a 'good' encounter, you see I was heading home after a long shift here, and upon walking past the Shield royal hotel, and found a suicide victim dead on the sidewalk" the women with highlights said in a calm and appropriate approach.

"Yes, that is quite unfortunate, sadly a majority of suicides contributed come from the quirkless, it's a real shame, that hotel is quite a tower, why would he go through so much trouble?" The man asked,

"See, that's what I thought, but while I was informing the authorities he touched my shoulder and hung up the phone, of course, I was petrified but after he handed me back my phone, he began walking off like nothing happened! Intrigued by the story that fell in my lap, after collecting my thoughts I chased after him, running the direction he did, sadly I lost him. But I ran into a quirkless girl and asked her if she had seen him" The women with Highlights spoke with surprising excitement for talking about suicide.

"And? "the man with a horn asked with interest.

"She was being robbed at knifepoint! And he saved her, apparently gaining a stab wound, at this point my interest was peaked! So I prodded for more information from her, she said she had information and ended up hustling for it. To which I did, ran me dry but it was worth it! This boy was immortal, he was quirkless, bullied and harassed and he jumped off a roof to leave this world! And he never died, he survived, apparently, the boy told this girl everything, I guess he was able to empathize with her, I managed to get his name! The girl said the last thing he said to her was "Stay safe for me yeah?" Quite a heroic boy, I was so intrigued that I just had to find out more"

"Immortal? That's quite a rare quirk, it's quite a controversial topic too, a lot of people dream of having it. While others feel like it would be hell. This may also be the only person on earth who actually knows what happened after death, is it nothing or is there an afterlife?" the horned man responded also starting to get intrigued, surprisingly striking true.

The women nodded.

"Of course we can't say his name, but I gathered enough information to gather more data, I've discovered he has quite a crude past that I won't go into, I've also discovered he is attending UA! A villain attack happened there is currently getting a lot of criticism, Is Ua safe? Questions like that, but with all might working as a teacher there I believe we have nothing to worry about! I took a camera crew there to discover more but sadly to no avail, he was nowhere to be seen and UA security is quite good at keeping us out" she informed.