Chapter 26: Paranormal Liberation Triad

--

I'm walking through the streets.

I'm.. Homeless now. My clothes are tattered and injured.. But... They're both dead...

I was just aimlessly working until I saw a cop car and quickly hide behind a dumpster.

"HEY GET OFF OF ME!" A Voice harshly yelled out to me.

It was a drunk person. Just sleeping in a box.

"GO AWAY THIS IS MY SPOT!" he yells out.

"Oh very sorry, I didn't mean too!" I quickly apologise, I really didn't know he was there.

"Hey Jhin what did you find?" Another guy yells from the alley they're in.

"A silly boy, he's all alone too" the initial guy responses

"Hey. Come here. "A gross sounding request reaches my ears

"What? No I was just leaving... Sorry."I quickly shut down and try to back away

Izuku shakily responds. Still processing what he did to his mum. Her skull imprinted on his mind.

'I can't believe I snapped like that...'  Izuku thinks to himself, oblivious to the possible implications of staying in this prediciment. 

Izuku quickly turns away and tries walking away. Before being grabbed and pinned on the ground by one guy.

Izuku shakes him off easily

"HEY SOME HELP HERE. He's QUITE STRONG" The man yells.

His 2 other companions do just that pinning Izuku down.

"HEY STOP PLEASE. " Izuku begs.

"oof" 

"Wow...." "What a catch. "we can sell this one for alot!" they retort 

"I.. I SAID ST-" Izuku uses more strength to push them off of him. Another guy shows up and starts hitting him with a crowbar.

"OWW"

SNACK

SMACK

THUD.

Blood pours out of his head concussed.

"Hey izu I'm ba--- what is this?"

Kel appears in a vanished form only Izuku can see.

They continue trying to chain up him and wressle with the young boy

"We might as well make it worth our while" one snickers as he licks his lips and shuffles his belt

"Agg I.. Stop!!!" Izuku cries out.

"Take his pants off!" One of the thugs replied. Unbuckling his belt.

Kel just sighs.
.

"Izuku... Don't make me loop this. Do the right thing or ill kill kacchan in your timeline myself" kel responds.

"WHAT NO DONT DO THAT!" Izuku yells

Still not fighting back. Kel decides to taunt him "Ok fine test me all you want. I'm going now you know.. To kill your beloved " he smiles. This is just a normal day for him.

The thugs grabbed his pants, having trouble holding him down.

Izuku watches as kel slowly walks away

" cya Izuku have fun!!" He taunts

A 7 meter radius around Izuku suddenly turns pink. His clothes decaying on his corpse. Same with his skin. The feeling  and smell of decaying wells within his mind. As the thugs disintegrate.
The grass and plant life suddenly starts becoming overgrown. Grabbing izuku and growing around him.