Chapter 24.1:Quirk Surveillance

Fuck it big chapters are really hard to edit so this 15 thousand word chapter is getting split into 3 ;3 in heading to work now anyhow but

Aizawa POV

Friday afternoon last chapter

Izuku is currently in Chiyo or recovery girl's office with Bakugou and Toshinori. he blocked the door and the building started to shake causing the framed graduates tilting left to right in sync with the chaos taking place in there. Yamada, my fiancé tried opening the door which ended up being blocked, Recovery girl was surprisingly quite laid back about her office being used to beat some sense into Toshinori.

If I'm completely honesty from what I heard, I think he deserves worse. That girl, Naomi quirkless previously a great shot, she could have been such a great addition yet, Toshinori's choice rendered not only his quirk unusable now with also indirectly causing a death. The worse part is we have no idea what really caused it.

Nezu knows he has to do something, but he also doesn't want it to get out, so he is in quite a pickle.

The walls started shaking again and that's when present-mic said "Ok that's enough, Izuku needs to chill" he grunted as he tried forcefully open the office door.

"I'd be doing the same if he did that to me. *sigh* Just, he'll be out soon. I'll have a talk with him." I said as I stopped him, I know RG wouldn't want her door broken, and Izuku isn't crazy enough to kill all Might, Izuku's smarter than that, well here at least... Although I did realise he collected stains swords and has them on his wall in his dorm. Monoma thought I would take it down when he told me about it, guess he thought that I would care.

Izuku opened the door and left with Katsuki following behind

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Izuku Pov

I walked out with Katsuki following behind, he seems to have something to say but doesn't know how to say it, I can tell because he's walking with uncertainty... It's strange to explain but either way now that I lost my luxury of choice I need to learn more about my quirk before I compete in the exam.

"hey... um Kacchan what's wrong? And Don't lie I can tell" I stopped walking, turning around to look him in his eyes and a certain sadness behind it. Which is strange coming from me.

"what? No...I'm fine Damn nerd let's just go do whatever you want next" he retorted with a scowl, diving his hands into his pant pockets. Resorting to his usual distant demeanour taking charge walking, I matched his place and giggled a little bit.

"aww come on, you normally walk around like you own the place but today your......" I responded to his outburst, stopping mid-sentence gaining a devious idea.

Kacchan is worried about me, and in return is following me aimlessly around like a puppy. I don't need a puppy right now I need a wolf. He no, nobody should worry About me I'm immortal, I want him to think of himself first, instead of me. That way he can actually grow. I still want him around of course; I just Don't know how to tell him in such a way that he'll understand.

"what was that pause for Deku?!?" Katsuki exclaimed, suddenly curious.

We were both stopped in the hallway of the school not many students as most of them are in the halls heading away from recovery girl's office, various doors mostly belonging to other classes. But the halls were empty, so I decided to do this now.