Chapter 5 Endless Happiness?

Warning. This chapter and next one is extremely dark, but I did it all in one chapter. And split them*
- = time skip if you haven't noticed yet. I just wanted to get the heart-wrenching shit over with tbh so prepare yourself. Immortality is a curse.

3290-word count. Overkill I know, but this is so chuck full of sadness I had trouble writing it all. How could I do this to our cinnamon bun?

Anyway, enjoy.

Izuku Pov.

We headed home in Mitsuki's car.

Bakugo sat next to me. Looking out the window.
He's Happy?

Everything I thought I knew, changed.

Are quirks actually this important? It's like they finally acknowledged me.

Why now?

Is it pity?

I don't want it if it is.

That void was calming. Silent.
All I can think is how good it felt.
I'm probably insane but I enjoyed it.
The only human on earth who actually found comfort in death.

What a joke.

We reached home and Inko went in followed by Kacchan and Mitsuki.

My memories are flooding back now.

Inko is a monster, and our house is always trashed.

Why on earth would she invite them over?

"Wow, this is really nice, love what you done with the place" Mitsuki complimented the house. Followed by a grunt by Kacchan.

Did I hear that correctly? Then I walked in and saw everything

It was all clean. Like it was before she found out I was quirkless.

She was probably happy hearing the news about my suicide attempt.

I'm actually happy I'm alive. To see that shock on her face when she found out I'm Immortal was priceless.

I haven't even had time to process it myself.

"Why don't you boys go to Izukus room while I help Inko cook?" Mitsuki asked.

"Tch, whatever hag" Katsuki replied back to his usual tone.

She's always so kind. I'd give anything for her to be my mother, Kacchan always takes her for granted and it honestly pisses me off.

But my room is empty what is he going to say?

He knew where my room was and headed there before me.

As he entered I held my breath.

"Woah Deku your more of a nerd than you were before. I can't believe you kept it like this." Katsuki cracked up.

My room...
Was riddled with my old all might merchandise the same I had when I was younger before my mother threw it all out when she found out I was quirkless.

My bed had all might quilts and sheets on it.

Honestly, I don't even like all might anymore, I even threw out the single Figurine after he scolding me that day.

Made me sick to the stomach

"Uhh.. Yeah" was all I could respond with. Letting go of that breathe.

The awkward silence as I sat on my bed while he sat at my desk was unpleasant

"So... Your notebook. How did you know my exact quirk? And how it works?" Kacchan asked breaking the silence and surprising me.

"You read it? You were so against it when you burnt it. What happened to you?" I said, feeling extremely conflicted about katsuki.