Chapter 15 Festival battles part three.

Final part then internships!

If it doesn't seem like a proper start it's because I split the last chapter. Any spelling mistakes or misplaced words will be fixed, but I also am the embodiment of laziness so. Patience is good to have.

-

I began to open my eyes and shot up full of energy.

And was greeted by a surprise old lady.

"How long?" I calmly asked rubbing the side of my head. Which I felt bandages around.

I never really needed medical attention so this was quite strange to me.

She didn't answer so I got out of bed.
And gave her a glare.

"It's been an hour, tournaments are almost over. They put yours on hold, but you shouldn't go out, I can't believe they let you get hurt that bad, what even happened?" The UA healer asked.

"An hour?!?.. Um, I remember Todoroki's team and they had a chain or something." I responded.

She must be the recovery girl, the healer at UA. She's quite shocked for some reason,

I looked around the stadiums, small infirmary, seeing my support gear and walked over and put it on.

"You had a major brain hemorrhage, multiple cracks in your skull, And an extremely deep cut on your forehead and cheek. I tried my best to heal you without accidentally killing you but your energy should be drained, how?" Recovery girl asked in shock.

"Oh sorry, my... C.. quirk gives me endless energy so it's pretty normal for me, sorry I've been keeping it a secret I didn't mean to worry you" I responded standing perfectly fine. gaining a nod but at the same time worry about something.

"I thought you were quirkless, why doesn't anyone tell me anything" she mumbled under her breath.

"Well you missed the matches your friend is fighting Ochaco right now if you would like to go and watch you can, you can fight your matches but id advises against it" Recovery girl informed with a firm assertive voice.

"Ok, thank you for healing," I said before leaving the room, she seemed really worried, I hated seeing that look...

I saw it on Katsuki, Aizawa, hell everyone at the dinner table that night had it. But why...

"Oh, izuku! Glad your ok! I got a spare seat for you! Come Watch Bakubro!" Kirishima said energetically patting the vacant seat next to him.

I sat down and saw Katsuki going absolutely ham on Ochaco, he seemed to have a lot of anger.

"Damn I wish he went easy on her" Kirishima stated in a worried tone.

"She's got this, I was going to give her advice but I fainted, look up if you don't believe in her" I responded making him whip his head up to the sky, seeing multiple broken and blown up debris.

"Oh, you got a good eye Izuku!"

We watched as Rocks fell at a fast accelerating speed, Bakugo was already pretty puffed, but he lifted his hand up and blew up the falling debris! An explosion much like when he was defending from Ochavo in the cavalry battle.

"Woah, that was overkill! What on earth is he thinking!" Kiri felt uneasy, I could tell, this was old kacchan on that field.

He's mad about something, Icyhot?

-
Midnight announces the next winner.

"Katsuki wins!"

"We just found out, Izuku Aizawa is currently back on his feet and willing to fight on!" She said sending the crowd wild,