The Emergence of a New Hero

Kelix traps Izuku in a fake future, making him believe he was free and takes control of his body. In this false reality, Izuku discovers Yomo, a slave forced to use her quirk. Kelix then defeats 1200 villains mercilessly, a feat the old Izuku would never have accomplished.

Kelix begins to attack the Bakugou Squad, a group of young heroes fighting against the reign of Yuki. However, the squad turns on Kelix, trapping him and merging with him. They return control to Izuku, who finds the squad injured and on the brink of death.

Yuki helps heal the injured heroes using Izuku's power, declaring, "Healing all heroes." The group reunites and saves Yomo from the villains.

Shigaraki and All For One engage in a fierce battle, with All For One attacking Izuku's void. Izuku emerges victorious with Yuki taking control over the void and all its properties.

The Reaper appears and takes control of the air around Izuku, causing him to panic. Yuki takes over Izuku, engaging in a merciless fight against the villain, showcasing a machine without mercy. Using a smoke quirk that accelerates matter and atoms around it, Yuki only affects the Reaper's armor, allowing Izuku to speed past him and crush his heart, killing him.

Yuki erases Izuku's memory of Kelix and the Reaper, leaving him with bright, happy eyes and total innocence. Izuku refuses to date Bakugou due to their appearance and age difference, even though they are the same age.

Izuku rescues others and saves All Might, but the happiness is short-lived. Mayhem appears, and Yuki stops working as they find a weakness. Kelix regains his humanity and defeats Mayhem, evolving Yuki so that they can create matter in the physical world.

Kelix creates a body for himself, and they all live happily together. Kelix finally finds himself away from a lonely existence in his own void.