Chapter 14: Dinner time!

This is just a short filler before sports festival, a lighter.. (Still pretty dense..) read, to reward those who managed to read 6000 words last chapter. Cheers to you. Legends. Over a thousand views(collectively), and a plentiful handful votes and growing, love reading all the comments, continue enjoying.

Mitsuki and Masaru were giving the location and Bakugo was in the car with myself and Aizawa.

"I can't believe I didn't protect you today," Bakugo said out of nowhere breaking silence.

"Uh.. Kacchan, I'd rather die than see you get hurt, If you were going to try and protect me today, you would properly be the one who got disintegrated." I replied with utmost sincerity.

His expression changed, he had a look of guilt, which turned into a pale blush.

"Dek- Izuku..." His eyes watered, before wiping them away, trying to return back to his usual demeanour. He truly found it hard to act tough around Izuku.

"You know I don't mind being called Deku, it suits my curs- quirk.", I responded,

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at this, he didn't know what Deku means but shrugged it off.

"oh thank God, I kinda got used to calling you Deku, it's a bad habit but I don't think it means the same as it did back then Izuku" Katsuki replied slightly relieved.

I just smiled at his response.

I know that Katsuki doesn't mean it in a bad way anymore, ever since...
Thinking about that made me shiver,
'it's over now' I told myself

But
I've been getting better at socialising and keeping my panic attacks under control.
In fact, I've made peace with everything that happened, the only thing I hate is that I don't have any 'original parts' on my body. And it feels strange, All the time.

Kacchan and I continued having a chat before Aizawa announced we were here.

Our house was walking distance from UA, but we still drive every morning for some reason

As we walked into the marble-covered entrance. Bakugo eyes lit up with his own form of jealousy.

I realised that for a normal person it may be hard to tell, but I realise his eyebrows raise a little bit, and he gets a frown.

It's strange I just picked up on small things like that.

"What on earth, I didn't realise how rich Sensei was" Bakugo gasped.

"Heh you should have seen my first time here, I really didn't fit in at first" I responded with a soft smile.

Aizawa rolled his eyes, he really didn't want guest over, but I did die today, and he really didn't want to argue.

Yamada was sleeping early for some reason.

Shinso came out and greeted us.

He had his usual tired look, wearing a purple shirt which really made his eyes stand out.

"Oh hey Zuko! Why were you gone for so long? Oh, and who's this?" Shinso replied in a surprisingly energetic tone before turning to his usual tired demeanour.

"Oh this is Katsuki, were eating dinner with him and his family tonight" I informed shinso who shrugged it off

"Zuko?" Katsuki said slightly confused and raising an eyebrow

"Yeah he picked that out for me day one here" I responded with a slight chuckle.

"Hey Katsuki, names Shinso, I'm Izukus brother, technically." He introduced.