Chapter 24.9: last day of peace

I GUESS I could publish this now... The next chapters are 7000 words give or take so its gonna take a little longer to proof read. I said the 10th but it's the 22nd as of when in posting this. This chapter is also but it's buildup pretty much. Just watch out for the cliff.

Izuku pov

I still feel pretty guilty that I left Kacchan in the void but he'll be fine. I think... but I can't think of him right now. I gotta move my stuff to my new room!

If things go out as planned. I'll ace this exam and go public, although my quirk is backfiring a little bit, sometimes my limbs power up randomly because so much power is being held within me. Normally, if it is strong enough it could break bones but I don't even realize it because my body regenerates so fast that I don't even feel the pain.

And my biggest weakness changed.

If I loose a limb or organ my quirk realises and 'Erase it.' I feel like one for all just boosted my power level to extreme levels. That I don't want.

On top of that.

I break bones without trying to release power, it just leaks out.

But when im trying to attack a villain chances are they'll die instantly. So I have to focus on keeping my full cowling below 1 otherwise it burst. I'll burst.

Even OFA FULL COWLING 5% has enough power to kill with a flick and break my bones.
I used 10% in a finger flip but I focus on regeneration, specifically on my hands and it heals almost instantly allowing me to release another launch.

I just have to focus on controlling it.

I'll also have to control void walker quirk, off the hero that.. she killed. ... Who.. I kil

"Izuku? Hello? Are you there? Izuku have you been listening to me " kirishima questioned, his spiky red hair glistened in the halllight catching Izukus attention.

"What?!? Oh no. I mean yeah. Um"

"Um, um not listening?" Kiri joked " don't worry about it. I was just talking about a party game the class is playing tonight?"

"Yeah... Sorry, but the game sounds fun. But that sounded like a question."

"Here I'll explain it when we group up with the others."

"The others?" Izuku questioned back

Kiri shook his head, speeding up his pace.
Waving His hand in a gesture to follow as he turns a sharp corner.

I sigh and start following,

Turning the corner running into a familiar face. Although filled with panic and confusion.

"Oh perfect Izuku! I need your help!"

"Hi... All might. I don't r-re-"

"I'll make it quick please" all might begged.

"I really don't wan-"

"I need... I need it back." All might described vaguely with Kiri next to me he could do very little.

I had a face of disgust.

"Are you stupid?, honestly if you want to die, sure. But other than that I can't even give it back to you. You'll die instantly like... Li... As much as I'd... hateeeeeeee too see that. I'm sure you wouldn't want that. And if this is about Eri Dont worry she's on my first to do list as soon as I get my licence. Soo... You can be a good little retired hero and actually do what retired heroes do. In fact the audacity you have to even begin to.. You know what.... yeah just... Let's go kiri." I responded Kiri looking confused at us. As I continued walking Kiri looked at allmight who was in a panic state.