Chapter 20: Internal Conflict

Let's all wish Izuku luck. I put a lot more effort into this chapter so let's wish him luck. I was going to publish it earlier but work break felt too short ;0

-
Izuku glared around the room in shock. The smell of mould and dust in the air followed by a thick pungent smell of blood was not pleasant for him, or anyone for that matter. Hell, it was causing Izuku's nose and skin to become somewhat red and irritated.

The floors, that his blood leaked out and soaked into the wooden floorboards that seemed to be covered with a thin layer of dust, dust that is currently having a battle with the blood in dominance, like a pack of wolves fighting over territory, turning and combining into a filthy gross sludge.

The room is what looked to be an old run-down bar, everything happened so quickly he didn't even have time to recognise his wounds let alone heal them.

Izuku after quickly analysing the room, which would be much easier if he had his gadget, he did, however, see his backpack. Sitting on the bar table. The room also had booths with some villains behind them. The last booth had a giant figure and a kid in a gas mask padding something on the larger villains face. Unsure of who, Izuku knew he can get out without any help if he played his cards right. Him not having an arm will make it hard for him to fight his way out, but it also means they can't really handcuff Izuku to anything until it heals, even if they do use the left arm to contain him, his wrist is still cut from him frantically trying to escape the villains grasp. The tenants injured and leaking blood, this is not a great night at all for Izuku.

Izuku realised himself hearing an uncomfortable high pitched ringing in his right ear, then he realised he didn't have a 'right ear' at the moment. Or an arm... He realised that his pain tolerance was so high that he didn't even realise. Especially for such a clean cut. He wasn't screaming, just staring, processing, which caused all the villains the need to stare at Izukus silence in shock.

Izuku wiggled to lean against the wall, big mistake because his back burnt with boils over his skin started hurting and started flowing In waves and waves of inconceivable amounts of pain as he felt his blood rush out causing him to have a sharp gasp, he instantly locked still not to trigger it again.

Stuck to listen and watch the crazy blond clean up the blood spillage with her tongue, ineffective but she was enjoying it which really made Izuku uneasy.

"What the fuck did you that for?!?" Shigaraki scolded his personal warp gate.

"I'm sorry Tomura, I wasn't about to let us fail our mission because of a silly children's game of tugawar. We've seen him regenerate limbs in the sports festival Don't fret. Now I'm going to get master, I'm sure he will love to meet Izuku" Kuroguri reassured before vanishing into one of his warp gates.

Shigaraki left speechless with an unreadable expression on his face being left like that he gave a glare too Izuku making him whimper in fear, especially when Shigaraki walked towards him. But his face turned angry when another villain budged in his way disrespectfully.

The villain in question picked up Izuku in a blind rage by the neck and started punching him.

"YOU FUCKING PUNK! IM BLIND, SOME FUCKING HERO YOU'RE" muscular shouted in a literally blind rage. Lifting up Izuku, bashing him against the wall. So aggressively that the back of Izukus skull started cracking and the walls shaking from sheer impact.

"Muscular, leave him be!" Toga contested after wiping her mouth of dirty blood. She wanted to have some fun too...

Without saying a word Shigaraki stood tall over the raging bull of a villain and Izuku stared in shock as the villain turned to dust. Followed by pissed off villain mustard making a remark..