Chapter 24.5: Consequences

Ok...

Now...

I know...
.... Chapter splits are weird af but trust for what I'm building for exam is going to be amazing( based on all the buildup im doing tho.)

I decided that instead of doing nighteye... The exam is the most vital point of the story.

And from that vital point, Everything will fall, And it will fall hard. 

Izuku pov

I can't believe Kiri and I changed rooms! He's literally packing his stuff up right now!

This is...... AMAZING I don't have to deal with Monoma! Who im 80% sure is a villain by choice? But who am I to say anything about it? Maybe he has someone he loves caught by them or something and me doing that would endanger them! I wouldn't want that.

Katsuki sure is heavy though... I manage to get him into the void. But I don't really want to pull him out as I don't even know how I did that. But I know I can.. Which is awesome! This changes everything! And if katsuki dies and he gets saved because he visited it. That means... I get to pick who I can spend all eternity with. I wouldn't feel any pain.

But thinking about it I should keep this a close secret cause if someone else manages to get in and destroy everything. I don't know what would happen then.

Izuku was pondering in his thoughts while he cleaned the green and red face paint off his face.

Katsuki still has it on him, little cat whiskers and painted freckles, so it doesn't really matter, but they're differently dead. Me leaving it on his face is a guarantee. And I definitely gonna enjoy watching that unfold, a little stress relief before the stressful exam!

I turn to look at him again. Him laying on his bed so peaceful in the void

I wonder if I should try getting back again. But I already tried. I have no idea how to recreate what I did before.

I walk up to kacchan and his face twitches I wonder what he's witnessing?

I shake off the thought and head to my room to move my remaining stuff to Kiri'a room.

Katsuki pov

ok...

Izuku left me in this cold dark place. What the fuck. That nana bitch left me too.

I look at Toshinori who is currently on the ground, slowed and exhausted it seems, but fully healed.

I'm surprised they didn't kill him, and that he still had some power left. Then again I always wondered what his original quirk is.

"Hey shitheads! Where the fuck did everyone go?!? "

Shit, even that hero chick is gone. Like fully left me here. I don't know to freak out or to question it more. Anything I want... Here..

But..

As soon as izuku left everything he thought of disappeared.

But I need to focus on finding out more.

Bakugou walks past all might who was face down crawling slowed in time by that man's quirk, oblivious to katsuki's presence... Well...  He knows but he can't see.

As im walking down this alleyway I reach a door.

It's gloomy I can hear my footsteps echo. But can they? It's strange. I step in a puddle and my shoes are dry, but my feet feel wet. Is this my mind at work?, izuku finds comfort here and for once I don't feel like screaming when alone here. I was scared at first but I can do it... For izuku. I need to protect him from these guys so I need to find out everything. And destroy them.