Chapter 18: Exam and an encounter.

I'll probably touch on the other examines vaguely since it's the same as the anime but the main is Deku and Kacchan versing all might. How will they act? Oh God just making me shake thinking about it!

Anyway, chapters are shorter now so expect faster pace.(rip for that) (5k word count rip)

This would have been out straight after the last chapter but Wattpad decided not to save and I had to redo it! How frustrating! (I started writing on a computer as Im a touch typer and could do this shit with my eyes closed so the "retrieve" option didn't exactly work.)

---------------

After my dream time, I woke up crying and hugged Shinso.

I realised Spark was on the end of my bed which was quite cute, what was even cuter was when he arched his back and hissed at Shinso. No clue why but it happened.

That night I never wished to 'sleep' again.
Just pointless dreams with no meanings.
Couldn't even explain it to them.

We made it to school and I sat behind Bakugou with his eyes glued to me, which I tried to ignore.

After class finished he tried to speak to me but I ignored him, his face I couldn't however.

That depression he had painted on his face made me wrench...

What do I do?

...

I made my way to the support studio

Knock Knock*

Mei answered the door, It was pretty early so I wasn't sure if she would be in there but she ended up opening and looking extremely tired covered in grease.

"OH IZUKU! so good to see you! Need upgrades? and how is I.C.E? Some of our best work I'd say so myself" Mei Greeted as she walked up to me and gripped my waterproof backpack.

"wai-" I tried saying as I watched her rummage through my stuff, She came across the knife and complimented how cool it was and asked where I got it...

of course, that knife was stolen when the villain stabbed it into me trying to hurt a quirkless girl. It had a dragon engraved on the blade, I liked it a lot.

as she realised it was personal she shrugged it off, and pulled out the garrote wire and started tinkering with it, she finished and handed it to me

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

There was a new button on it. I decided to push it and it sent the wire flying out like a projectile.

"Woah! That's awesome thanks, Mei!"

"No problem, now how has I.C.E been?" Mei asked with an overflow of energy.

I've grown to like her over-energetic nature, Its much like my quirk in a funny way.

I told her it got destroyed and her smile faded to frown and then back to a smile again.

"That's no problem, I'm sure I got a couple of gadgets I could use to upload her into" she returned

she began digging through a box of spare parts, she pulled out black shades, An eyepiece with an earplug for audio. A replica of the other.

"you got a choice Izuku! I can also make it into a contact lens hooked up to a pack on your costumes belt but that would take time! If that I might also be able to add some tech into your mask!" Mei said holding up the two gadgets

"I doubt you can make it into a contact lens! and I'd take the same, the eyepiece thanks! you know black shades don't suit me at all!"I responded and her eyes lit up with determination without saying a word she started uploading ICE into it and handed it to me