Chapter 23: A True Curse.

Don't expect another one for a little bit. It should be hero licence exam then overhaul. Also, toga might have it worse than izuku? God knows but your gonna have to wait.

Also love this chapter. I made the encounter with all might and Izuku and bakugou so intense that I actually fallen in love with it. Hope you enjoy it too! Let me know how it felt in the comments.

Anyway last of us, 2 is out and I went crazy sauce on it. Imma do 500 words per death... I'm a stealth player so lets hope? just having a little fun. If your reading this... (You know who you're) I suggest you do the same actually pretty fun tbh. Anyway each chapter of the game is an end of a chapter. I'll be doing this for the next couple chapters...

So... You can expect massive chapters ;(

-

Kacchan and I decided to go to talk to all might. But he wasn't anywhere to be found? Was he doing hero work?

We literally looked all over the school and nothing.

The real reason I want to talk to all might, was to scold him. Not really but to find out who to pass it on to.

I do have a flaming hatred for him. He added onto a curse. A power I didn't even want... At least I can pass it to someone else. Nana said my quirk shouldn't pass with it which is reasuring. Nana shimura is honestly an amazing teacher. I even know a little something about Shigaraki now..

I suggested splitting up and he reluctantly accepted.

I made my way to nezus office, I do owe him an apology for how I acted that day.
I'm not proud of it but it doesn't mean I was wrong.
All I honestly really want to do is die... Even with people who love and care for me. I can't explain it. Nothing inside me is original and it makes me feel uneasy. How do I even tell them? Does my dad even know? God.. It's not something I should keep locked up inside.

I knocked on nezus door and I heard a milk crate move allowing him to open the door. He could of got a modified door for his office but I think he kept it normal in consideration for others.

He knows a lot that normal people wouldn't even begin to comprehend.

"Ah Izuku, good to see you! What do you need on this fine day?" He said optimistically, it was cloudy and a storm was coming in. But I didn't question it I got straight to the point.

"So-" I said before he cut me off "wait before you start, I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have told him about your power. If it was to get out it could be a problem, especially after the reaper escaped and kidnapped the imposter." He apologised for my outburst? "Wait? I should be the one apologising not you I shouldn't of acted that way at all... WAIT" I stopped in my tracks and started breathing heavily

"No.. He's dead. I seen it with my own eyes! I.. No he's dead, he's dead" I kept chanting he manage to calm me down a little bit by saying "Izuku don't worry. If he truly is dead then you have nothing to worry about the assailants were masked and took advantaged of the new buildings security.. Now what did you want to ask?" He reassured.

After a little bit of controlling my breathing and holding back tears, attempting to forget what I just heard I finally said what I came to say.

Sigh*

"All might gave me his power even though he said no. Which I hate him for it. I couldn't find him, but I was wondering if you could help me find someone to be his successor, I've also had the past holders teach me a few things about it, how it was transferred and stuff like that. I told them I do not want the power and they seemed disappointed but understood." I informed him he was sitting listening intently. His ears twitched when he heard about it being passed against my will and about the past holders.