Chapter 19: Forest trouble!

Wattpad seems to glitch around 7000 words so I had to split last chapter sorry.. But I'll release them both at the same time

I don't exactly have fun writing the forest arc considering it has so many things im bound to mess up.

-(finally the fun starts...) -

Another night we were doing a game where groups of 2 had go scare groups of 2 walking through the forest. We were awarded when we got a scream.

I was grouped up with shinso.

Waiting for our next turn.

Todoroki and Bakugo went in and shortly after so did Shoji and Tokoyami he kept saying the same thing over and over again "Revelry in the Dark" which was confusing but none of us thought anything of it.
Just something the worshiper of darkness likes to say, I actually don't mind Tokoyami once you get past the dark gothic vibes he's actually quite a nice bird.. Bird man? Or man... Bird? Either way he's pretty cool, dark shadow too!

I was rummaging through backpack until I heard someone scream fire! And I looked to to see smoke and flames of blue color.

It hit me... Villains are attacking camp.

As I came to the realisation I turned my head to see Mandalay fighting some villains. A lizard man and a guy with red hair and classes holding a magnet.

"Mandalay! Kota! I know where he is!" I shouted gripping my backpack over my shoulder she gave me the go ahead and I was about to start running "Wait Izuku! I'm coming with" Shinso said gripping my shoulder I gave him the nod and he started following me without asking questions.

We made it to his spot and I saw Kota slowly backing away.

"Oh you got some friends to join you little boy?" A sinister voice came out from the darkness of the cave.

Shinso started shitting bricks this is one of his first times facing a villain and it was honestly a massive guy with a strong build he was wearing a hooded cloak.

He took the cloak off and instantly I noticed a artificial Eye...

Kota was scared shitless.

"WHAT DO YOU VILLAINS WANT?" Shinso demanded shivering in his boots.

"Hell if I know im just glad they let me off the chain!" He shouted in an even more sinister tone. His muscles were bursting out of his skin. Like he was about to leap at us but Shinso brained washed him.

IZU-KU INCOMING

"Phew thank God. No way he's getting out of that. Come on Kota let's get you safe!" Shinso responded before the figure came launching out of the cave and got the jump on Shinso launching him off the cliff.

I didn't even have time to react to that it just happened!

I had ICE on my face and it started projecting Outcomes.

"SHINSO!!" I screamed but I couldn't worry about him now I had to worry about Kota. I should of got Shinso to take him.

"Now that the pains out of the way, I do remember you from the list! Your quirk was something... What was it? God if I could care like I actually listen to breifings" he ranted

Villain doesn't seem to know your quirk, we can use this!
Projecting multiple outcomes

I saw a hologram launch at me and Kota and I quickly jumped out of the way as soon as the villain leapt of the ground so he couldn't change directions his punch sent shock waves through the ground.