Chapter 9 Brother.

(Time skips are quite frequent in the next couple chapters.)

IZUKU pov

I spend the night roaming the house,
Being as silent as I could as others were sleeping. I didn't have many personal belongings, I don't even have a notebook to write in yet.

I was in Shota's private gym. Lifting weights as he recommended. It really got my mind off everything. Every time I thought about it I would add weight.

I never stopped. I did this for 6 hours straight.

No stopping. I didn't need to. My curse allows me to go non stop.

Honestly. I didn't feel the pain of

Someone walked past the door and when he saw I was in here we walked back and we locked eyes.

He had bushy purple hair. And purple eyes, he seemed really tired, he walked into the room,

"Oh you must be Izuku, nice to meet you, names Shinso, Shinso Aizawa." he greeted.

I was shy to him, I didn't really know what to say, but he sat on the machine next to me and started exercising.

Why is he up?

I Ignored him for a little while.

As I lifted my Weights

"You're doing pretty good!" he paused as he looked at how much I was lifting
"What on earth, do you have a strength quirk?" He asked surprised by how many weights I had on the machine,

"I..I..im quirkless" I weakly stuttered, breaking the tense awkward silence.

He had a shock on his face, and honestly before I would have hated that look. But after everything that happened. It's really calming.

"WHAT?!?.. I'm sorry, but I'd still hate to get punched by you, heh." Shinso joked.

He got my mind off him. His purple eyes were calming... And I guess technically we are now brothers?

"Can I try?" He asked.

I nodded, as I moved away from the machine

He tried to lift he managed to get halfway before his muscles gave out.

"I have no idea how you were able to lift that," Shinso said stunned by it.

"I've been doing it for like 6 hours, I guess my muscles got stronger" I weakly answered.,

I didn't really want to talk to anyone but considering im living with him, I thought I'd have to at some time right?

I looked at the clock and it was 3:43 am

"6 hours? How on earth are you not tired?" He asked with a shocked look.

"How aren't you? Why are you not asleep?" I asked dodging his question

"I have trouble sleeping sometimes, well actually all the time, I hate the nightmares I get," Shinso responded gaining a raised eyebrow.

"I guess feelings mutual... so what do you do for passing time?" I asked. With a lengthy awkward silence between my words

I don't know but something about him, it's easy to talk to him.

"And what's your quirk?" I added

"Uh. It's not exactly a heroes quirk but it's called brainwashing " I responded. Quite saddened if I don't say so myself.

"And as for passing time, I normally go for a walk or play some games, speaking of which I got two controllers want to play one with me?" He asked, his expression showed how tired he was but he just powered through it.