Chapter 7 Black Market Raid

A/N: just want to point out. Our cinnamon bun would never swear. But the poor man's broken fam.
This man killed him so many times that he forgot what living even felt like. Not like he was ever alive in the first place.

BANG

Izuku pov

It was black.

Everything is numb.

I failed her.

That fear, On her face before she died

Everyone I love.

I can't... I'll find a way to end it all.

Everything feels empty.

This void isn't calming.

I want it all to end.

No Izuku, you can help them!

Izuku? I heard a voice it was calming?
The void spoke to me?

Izuku...

Why does that sound familiar

"HELLO?"

It never responded

I'll escape and protect them.

This evil man. Reaper will pay.

There is nothing he can do to hurt me Any more than he already has.

I still feel the pain, the void is getting more and more unsettling the more and more I see it.

The blinding light. That stupid annoying light bringing me back to life.

Why me.

-

"Welcome back" the reaper greeted.

I smell rotting flesh. How long was I gone for?

The room was dark and I saw a figure across from me, his red eyes glowed in the dark almost illuminating the room. The only light my retinas are reflecting

And im in a chair. Not strapped to a table. Is he done? Is it finally over?

"You've made me a very happy man, boy. Don't worry, im done now. But you will forever watch. I will break your already broken soul, crush it to dust" his smile. He gave up stitching his cheeks it's just forever a widened grin.

"W..why," I said, my voice. I forgot how it felt.

"Why you promised to make me happy right? I'm proud of you for keeping your promise, however. You trying to escape made me extremely disappointed in you. I don't think I taught you the way things work here yet. So I will teach you a lesson" the reapers toxic voice bounced around in my head before clapping his hands.

"I will show you what happens to people who defy me" The reapers bloody grin, didn't even make me react or feel fear. I just feel

Empty, numb

I look around the room trying to figure out why he clapped. And I saw her...

On the floor lifeless, her eyes are dilated. I quickly turned away from looking at her. I shed a tear, but I didn't feel sad, I was incapable of it.

I can't be here any longer.

Then a bright light ray beamed into the gloomy darkroom from the door being open showing two armed men.

What is he going to torture me? When will he learn that I don't care any more

My thoughts quickly shut down