Chapter 6: Don't Fuel the Fire, or it Will Get Worse

§Don't Fuel the Fire, or it Will Get Worse§

"Okay. Let's go. We need to stop having a pity party." Jessi stood and stretched her hand out for me to grab and get up.

"Where are we going?"

"To get revenge of course!" Oh no! Last time Jessi wanted revenge on someone it was her younger brother for playing with her bras. Long story short he woke up with a shaved head and his eyebrows gone with a few razor cuts in it's place. She says that he tosses and turns. Either way she takes revenge WAY too far.

"Okay, just please don't get too....."

"Extreme?" Jessi smiles finishing my sentence, "Oh don't worry, I'm gonna do the perfect amount of extreme. That brat is going to pay!" And so it begins. Jessi walks out of the bathroom to see if Sam was still there. He wasn't so I came out soon behind her. We walked out the side door that has no survailence because the druggies destroyed it to come outside during the day to you know.... We walked to my car and decided to pick Jessi's up tomorrow. I drove up her driveway to see it empty, like usual. We walked up the stairs into her room, threw our stuff out of the way onto one of her many piles of crap, and sat on her bed discussing plans.

"Well what does she love most, besides hooking up with every guy in the school?"

"Makeup?"

"Too simple"

"We can't go too far remember?" I look at her sternly with my signature look, one eyebrow raised.

"I know, but she can always buy more makeup. No we need to get something of hers that is A one of a kind or B really expensive."

"Well her family is really rich so they can just buy back everything we destroy, so we should go with A"

"I'm rubbing off on you more and more everyday!" She laughs

"Yay me!" I sarcastically say while giggling along with her.

"So, something that is one of a kind...."

"I have just the thing in mind."

~~1 am~~

"Ready?" Jessi asks getting out. I nod my head as I grab the scissors.

"I'll get her clothes you stay and watch." I hand her the scissors.

~*~Jessi's POV~*~

I grab the scissors from Maggie's hand and walk around the back of the house to the room that I knew was Karla's. It was the biggest room in the house. I start to climb a tree that is close enough to the window. I try to open it, locked. Good thing I always come prepared. I take out a bobypin and wiggle it in the lock.

                   *click*

Yes! I guess skipping out on workshop class in 8th grade and going to the record store, only to meet this awesome guy that taught me awesome ways to pick locks, was worth it. As I climb quietly through the window I see Karla sleeping hidiously on the bed. I tiptoe to her giagantic walk in closet and see rows and rows of expensive clothes, shoes, and bags. To be honest I wanted to destroy all of it, she deserved it after all, but Maggie's words rang in the back of my head, "We can't go too far..." I grab her Chanel Rare Vintage Lambskin Leather Mini Flap + Card Navy Blue Cross body bag with small diamonds lining the top. Its very rare and there are only 3 in the world. She has two and the other one is in a purse museum. Spoiled brat!

           *snip snip snip*

That felt good. I turn out of the closet and climb out the window. I walk over to the garage to see Maggie looking around cautiously. We got into the car and drove off.