Chapter 9: SHOPPING!

§SHOPPING!§

*BTW the hair, makeup, and dress is what Maggie wears to the date. The bow is blue tho. Don't you just love it?*

"EEEEEEEKKKKKK!" I nearly threw my phone across the room. My eardrums were throbbing from Jessi's scream, "HE SERIOUSLY ASKED YOU OUT?!"

"Yea, but it's no big deal." I play it cool.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS A HUGE DEAL!! ASHTON SAMULES HAS NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER ASKED A GIRL ON A DATE BEFORE!!"

"I know!" By now I couldn't hold back my excitement.

"I'll be over in 5 minutes, then we go SHOPPING!!"

~*~

"Okay so you want to impress him, right?" I nod my head thumbing through some outfits. We were currently in the mall looking in some dress stores.

"Nothing that shows too much!" I glance at her and she puts back about 4 "dresses".

"Try these on." Jessi says shoving 6 dresses into my arms. I walk into a dressing room and pull one of the dresses over my head. It was a deep burgundy and was long and flowing.

"Come out and show me." I walk out and spin.

"Too formal. There are about 4 others like that, but different colors. Bring them out and try on the last one."

I walk back in and put on a beige dress with a blue top section, "I really like this one." I step out and she gasps.

"Its absolutely amazing! That's the one! I think I saw some pumps ov-"

"No way am I going to walk in heels. That's just a neck injury waiting to happen."

"Mags pleeeeaaassse? They are totes cuuute." She looks at me with puppy dog eyes and pleads in a sing song voice.

"Fine." I glare at her as I sit on a bench yanking on the heels. They were beige like the dress, open toed with buckles and I have to admit really cute.

"Okay, time to go get your hair and makeup done!"

~*~

"Oh. My. Gosh!! You look amazing!" I scoff and roll my eyes, "No it's so true. See for yourself."

Jessi pulls out a handheld mirror and gives it to me. As I peer into it I see a girl with blue eyes coated in makeup (Jessi did a partial Smokey eye with mascara and bronze and white in the front corners fading back with gold lining the lid) and brown hair pulled behind and braided up with a blue bow.

"Wow." I breathe out as I just stare at my reflection. The doorbell rings bringing me out of my trance. I look up nervously at a grinning Jessi.

"Girl! You got this! Go knock- break- have f- DAMN IT JUST GO GET THE DOOR!" I laugh as Jessi tries to find the right words. She gives me a final smile and a thumbs up before I walk down the stairs and to the door.

*Okay guys! So I know this chapter is boring and short af but I promise next chapter will be better. Its gonna be the date! Eekkk!! I can't wait to write it. Thanks for reading!*