-chapter 7: Stung-

-Stung-

                                    -Stung-

Newt, Thomas and Zart were working away at the gardens as Robyn strutted over.

"Hey boys" she happily said ,coming closer to the 3 gladers .

"Hey you al-" Newt paused as he looked her up and down, "Hair in a bun, erm ......never seen before"

She froze in the spot, glaring at him.

"Maybe i want to try something new" She snapped back ,brushing past him, "And so what, i think it's looks fine"

She smirked back at him as she knelt down beside the apple tree.

He panicked at her words and began stuttering,

"Rob you know i didn't mean it like that, It's just erm...y-you look nice"

Thomas and Zart began giggling like school girls behind him. His awkwardness was too much to handle.

"Robyn you look fine" Thomas laughed.

"Awe thanks Thomas, but I know, i always do. I'm a natural beauty you see" She smiled at the brunette before turning back to the apples.

Thomas grabbed a spade that was rested at the side and made his way over to Zart.

His eyes were fixated on the maze.

He stabbed the spade into the ground before he began talking,

"Has anyone ever climbed to the top?" He looked at Newt.

"We've tried it" Newt responded still picking at the fruit, " The ivy doesn't go all the way to the top"

"And besides, Where are you gonna go from there" Robyn added, staring at the greenie.

He ignored her comment.

"What about the box" he continued."You know next time is goes up y-"

Newt cut him off.

"No we tried that" his eyes never left his hands, still doing his work, "The box doesn't go down with someone in it"

"Well what if we try"

Robyn stood up, her hands and feet covered in mud.

"Look we tried it alright, if i remember correctly, twice." She moved to Newt's side, "Trust me, anything you can think of, we have tried"

"The only way out, is the maze" Newt commented.

The newbie began stabbing his spade into the soil. He realized he was trapped. They all were.

"Now you wanna be helpful?" Newt picked up a basket and threw it at the boy.

This caught the greenie by surprise as he tried his best to catch it and stay on his feet.