🦸🏻‍♂️{28}🦸🏻‍♂️

Ej's POV-
It's been a week since the audition and I got the lead! I'm going to be playing Tony! Nini's pretty bummed out that she didn't get Maria but at least she's the under study of her. Gina got the roll of Maria, and she was super excited about it, until she figured out that we have to kiss.
"You're like a big brother to me Ej! And it would be weird to kiss my big brother because that's incest!"
I roll my eyes at my dramatic "little sister" but she is right Gina is like family and it would be weird.
"But Gi, it won't mean anything and it's just for the show."
"Yeah I guess." She says. "Hope you're breath doesn't smell like shit."
I playfully push her into her class and continue to walk to mine.
She so annoying...but I love it.
"Hey Ej!" Brook says walking along side me.
"Hey, haven't seen you in awhile."
"I know. It's like the only time we see each other is at lunch and rehearsal, since..." she looks around making sure no one is looking before whispering in my ear, "that beetle guy hasn't made another move."
She's right, it's been awhile since our last encounter with him and we have no idea where he is.
"Yeah. It's been awhile but don't worry, next time he comes we'll be ready and better because Uncel Dennis made our suits . After rehearsal to we're going to meet him at the gym to test them."
Her eyes light up and she jumps up and down. Some students look in our direction giving us weird looks and Brook calms down clearing her throat.
"Uh...I'll catch you at rehearsal." She says before going upstairs to the senior classes.
I sigh walking to my class. Today's going to be so boring without Ricky since he's sick today. After we're done testing our suits I'll go to him as Bionic Man.
———————————————————"Alright guys that's it for rehearsal." Ms. Jenn says and everyone starts to pack up. As I put my script in my bag my thoughts travel to Ricky. I haven't texted him since this morning. I take out my phone and decide to send him a meme.

Go to social dummy and add text from the night before look up couple memes for EJ to send then Ricky will ask EJ to come over but he'll say he has water polo practice late