1:Alone with my brother

I woke up because of noises coming from below.
I got dressed and went downstairs.

"Oh Y/N? We are leaving on a business trip today, you stay with your brother. "

My mother says to me.

I look at Jungkook who is as usual, shirtless. I raise my eyes to the sky at this sight.

"Honey, put on a T-shirt or you'll get sick.”

"Why me?"
complained my brother.

"Why me?" complained my brother

Jungkook gave me a death glare.

"You're older and an adult so you'll take care of Y/N. She's a real little angel, I know she won't make any trouble. "

My dad replied.

Then he kissed the top of my head, and they shook their hands as a goodbye as they left. Jungkook stood beside me saying goodbye to the parents as well.

"An angel with horns. "
he whispered to me.

He glanced at me with a death stare again, and I smiled at him😁 with all my teeth in response. When the door was finally closed, he turned to face me.

"You have to listen to me! "
he said.

"Yes oppa~"

I offer him an innocent puppy look to tenderize him.

"Stop looking at me like that. "He says, pinching my cheek.

"I'm going out tonight, I have a party and you're going to be a very nice little Y/N and go to bed at 10 P.M okay?"

"Kook! But I want to go with you... " I said with a little pout.

"Parties are not for kids like you.”

"But Yona will be there.”

[ Yona is your best friend, she's in love with Jungkook and maybe even little too much. Jungkook is very popular and she's... a bit masculine around the edges and not very popular. You're the only one who likes her and she's your only friend😄. ]

"Go get ready for school. "
he said, patting my head.

End of classes

"Y/N you have to come. "exclaimed my best friend.

"I know, but my brother won't let me go, he thinks I'm just a little rascal. He's such a jerk!”

"Don't call my future husband that! "
my best friend was indignant.

"Okay, okay but when you see him stay calm, don't cry...”