2

Hongjoong's pov

"What?" Seonghwa slowly asked. The red-haired male sighed again.

"We were followed by two rivals; The Boyz and Stray Kids. They seem to be working-" A male broke our bedroom window open and jumped through. Fire-boy and Seonghwa seemed shocked so I rolled my eyes and hit him with a lamp.

"Get out, get out, get out!" I shouted as I repeatedly hit him with the lamp. He groaned but laughed as ten more males entered our room.

   "Guys!" SeongHwa yelled. The rest of his gang filed into the bedroom and I felt myself grow dizzy. Having so many people around me felt claustrophobic and I felt dizzy. I sat down on the bed and held my head tightly.

   "Hongjoong!" A muffled voice shouted as I was held. I felt as familiar hands raked themselves t(rough my messy blond hair. I leaned into their touch and tried to focus on their voice.

   I felt as my body was yanked away from the familiar hands. I couldn't find it in me to fight back as I blacked out.

   When I came to, I was chained to a bed by my left ankle. It had some length to it to allow me into what I believe to be the bathroom but that was it. As I gazed around the room, a male from before entered the room.

   "Ah, Hongjoong. So we finally meet. I'm Bang Chan," Bang Chan stated, reaching his hand out for a handshake. I shook my head and curled into a ball. I felt as tears neared my eyes and fell down my cheeks.

   "You don't have to cry, Hongjoong. You'll be safe here," Bang Chan smiled and gently rubbed my back. I scooted away from him as sobs racked my body.

   "I want to go back to Seonghwa..." I begged him. He sighed and shook his head.

   "I'm sorry, but someone amongst our groups has fallen for you, but you wouldn't even give him a second glance," Bang Chan explained. I sat up and wiped my tears dry.

   "Who?" I asked. He smiled softly and walked out of the room. He soon came back with a smaller boy with a cute shy smile.

   "Seungmin?" I asked incredulously. He nodded his head and waved shyly.

   "You like me? You're in a gang?" I asked two questions at once. He sighed and sat down beside me on the large bed.

   "Yes, and yes," he said after a few seconds passed. I sighed and swept my bangs back.

   "How long have you liked me?" I asked softly. He sighed this time and looked into my eyes.

   "Three years.?" He asked more than said. I laughed dryly and looked down at the carpet.

   "Why did you have to take me away from the guy I love just for a romance confession?" I asked sadly. Seungmin looked at Bang Chan, causing the leader to sigh.

   "We will return you in one month. If Seungmin wins you over in that month, you may-"

   "I love SeongHwa! No one can change that!" I exclaimed. Seungmin's eyes watered with unshed tears. I sighed and looked at him sadly.

   "If you love me, you wouldn't force me to reciprocate the feelings," I tried. Seungmin nodded and unlocked my foot. I smiled softly and hugged him.

   "I'm sorry, but I see you as a little brother," I felt as his arms wrapped around my waist. Soft sobs echoed from him.

   Suddenly, the sobs stopped. I soon felt a sharp pain in my side and screamed.

   "If I can't have you, no one can," he snarled and stabbed my side again and again. Bang Chan quickly pulled Seungmin away from me as I dropped to the carpet. My vision grew fuzzy, but I knew to stay awake.

   I stayed awake until I saw SeongHwa stood above me. I smiled and reached my hand up to cup his cheek.

   "I'll-" I rolled onto my non stabbed side and coughed up blood. I smiled softly as SeongHwa knelt beside me.

   "I'll be fine, babe. Don't worry so much," I smiled softly as SeongHwa applied pressure to my stab wounds. I screamed a little as the pain became a lot more.

   "SeongHwa Stop!" I begged him as it hurt too much. My vision blurred even more and faded completely.