4

Hongjoong's pov

"Boss, is he okay?" Fire boy asked. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"I'm fine! It was just a few shallow stabs, so I should be fine in a few weeks!" I smiled up at him. He smiled softly and nodded.

"Baby, what do you want to do?" Seonghwa asked. I looked up at him confused.

"Do you want to stay here with us or stay in the apartment?" Seonghwa asked. I smiled and laced our fingers together.

"It doesn't matter, as long as you're with me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. Fire boy looked at us longingly.

   "What was that about?" I wondered aloud. Seonghwa sighed and pulled me into a hug.

   "The other six members of my gang have fallen for you as well. They-"

   "Wait- what? Six guys fell for me without meeting me? How is that possible?" I asked, cutting Seonghwa off. I knew he hated that, but I had to.

   "I talk about you a lot and they usually have the task of watching over you when I'm not around to keep you safe. I know that's a little much, but it's a dangerous life that we lead," Seonghwa explained. I nodded my head and sighed.

   "What do we do about that then?" I asked him after a moment. He sighed.

   "That's up to you, baby. You know I can't stop you from doing what you want to do. If you want to date one or all or somewhere in between, go ahead. I love you too much to stop you from doing what will make you happy," Seonghwa smiled and caressed my right cheek.

   "You would really go poly with me?" I asked. Seonghwa nodded his head and kissed my forehead.

   "It's whatever you want to do, baby," Seonghwa claimed. I nodded my head and looked at Fireboy.

   "So, what is your name?" I asked him. He smiled widely and kissed the top of my hand.

   "Mingi, but if you'd like to, you can call me yours," Mingi flirted. I blushed softly and nodded.

   "Are you sure this is okay?" I asked Seonghwa once again. He nodded slowly, his eyes a little darker than usual. I could tell that this would eat him up inside.

   "I can tell you aren't okay with it, Hwa. Don't lie to me, please," I begged him. He sighed and shook his head.

   "I'm not lying to you, baby. It's just a little difficult to see my king being romantic with someone else," Seonghwa confided. I nodded and came to stand beside him once more.

   "I'll still be your king, but I might be their king too," I kissed his cheek. He smiled and pecked my lips sweetly. I smiled widely once we separated.

   "Your kisses still stun me and make me breathless," I blushed. Seonghwa looked at me shocked.

   "Even after the past two years?" I nodded. He smiled softly and gently caressed my left cheek.

   "I love you so much," Seonghwa smiled before kissing my lips again.

   "I love you more," I smiled, trying to catch my breath.

   "Can I hug you?" Mingi asked. I looked up at Seonghwa who nodded.  I smiled and hugged the taller male.

   "You're so warm," I smiled, hiding my face in his chest. Mingi smiled and held my nape and waist.

"Why? Are you cold?" Mingi asked. I nodded my head and buried my head more in his chest. He laughed softly which sounded melodic to me. I looked up at him and smiled widely.

"Your laugh is cute!" I exclaimed. Mingi's cheeks darkened as he shook his head.

"I'm a gang member- I'm not cute!" Mingi said. I pinched his cheeks softly.

"You're very cute," I cooed as he whined. I smiled and pulled his head down so I could kiss his forehead.

"You are very cute," I said once again. Mingi sighed and shook his head.

   "I can't disagree with you," Mingi smiled softly, kissing my cheek before walking away. My cheeks flushed red softly. SeongHwa looked at me somberly.

"What's wrong, babe?" I questioned, kissing his nose. He smiled softly and hugged me around my waist.

"I'm going to have to be used to the idea of sharing you with my gang members. I know you'll like them eventually, so I should get used to it now," SeongHwa claimed, looking deep into my eyes. I smiled softly and pecked his lips.

He wasn't satisfied with just a peck so he kissed me for a while longer. I smiled and tossed my arms over his shoulders. He soon pulled apart just to take us to a couch where he pulled me down onto his lap.

"Not here..." I mumbled against his lips. He nodded and pulled away. I scooted off of his lap and onto the couch beside him. I happily cuddled into his side as he turned on the tv.

"Here, take these," Yeosang smiled softly, handing me a bottle of ibuprofen and a bottle of water. I took a few of the small round pills into my hand and swallowed them with some water.

   "Thank you, Yeosang," I smiled softly. He smiled as well and left us alone once more.

   "So I get to stay here in this house with you and your gang?" I asked. SeongHwa sighed but nodded.

   "I guess it's much safer for you to always be beside me than for us to be apart." SeongHwa looked into my eyes sweetly.

   "I don't know what I would do if you got hurt really badly," SeongHwa claimed. I smiled softly and held his left cheek on my hand.

   "I'll be just fine, babe. Stop worrying so much, please," I asked him. He shook his head.

   "I love you. I'll never stop worrying about you," SeongHwa exclaimed. I smiled and happily shook my head.

   "I love you more," I smiled and kissed his forehead.