Chapter 1: A party?

Ciels POV

"Ciel!!" Alois Trancy shouted while sprinting across the street. I roll my eyes and give a small wave.
"Hello, Alois." I answered.

"How are you?" Alois smiled and giggled.
"I'm well." I answer his question with an expressionless face.

Alois clapped his hands and giggled again.

"Oh! I almost forgot what I wanted to tell you!" He exclaimed while pulling a black envelope out of his pocket. He handed it to me and I turned it over. "A gold seal with a spider, of course."
I thought aloud as I opened the envelope. "A party?" I asked and Alois jumped.
"Yes! It's going to be amazing!" He smiled and I stared.

"This isn't another one of your plans to kidnap me, is it?" I questioned him and he turned red.
"I'm sorry about that. Sorry about the time I dressed in drag and tried to seduce you...and that time I stabbed you...and-" I cut him off before he continued with the list.

"Yes Alois, I know about everything you've done. I was there."
His blush disappeared and he smiled once again.
"But that was the past! Don't worry, I'm apologizing for all that. Oh, won't you come?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes and gave a puppy face.
'How cute.' I thought then shook my head. 'Did I just call Alois...cute?' I dismissed the thought and gave a fake smile. "Sure, I'll be there."
Alois basically glowed with joy as he skipped off. "Bye Phantomhive!" He called and disappeared out of my vision.

"That was an interesting scene, my lord." Sebastian smirked and I laughed. "Yes it was, and I'm sure the party will be just as interesting."

~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~

It was nearing seven, almost time for the party. I walk down the long staircase and made my way outside. Sebastian is already waiting.
"Ready to go, master?" He asks and I gave a simple nod. 'Lets get this over with.'

I climb into the carriage and Sebastian closed the door. After about ten seconds I feel a jolt and the carriage moved. I tilt my head towards the window and watch the trees pass by. "What are you planing Trancy?" I thought aloud once again.
"You can't just invite me to a party without a twisted reason..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! Sorry about the shitty chapter. I'm sure they will get better!

Ciel: Why did you have me call Alois cute?

Me: Because that's how the story goes, deal with it.

Alois: Ciel thought I was cute?! Really? *Looks at Ciel and strikes a pose*

Ciel: *face palms* Ugh...

Me: Well, thanks for reading! See you next time!!