Chapter Thirty Two

Diane walked into her house with an unreadable expression as she removed her shoes by the door and walked in completely, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol slapped her in the face

She felt her ears tingling as music blasted through the whole house, and an annoyed look made it's way on her face.

She gritted her teeth as she walked into the living room and saw her twin brothers and their girlfriends dancing and smoking.

She shook her head and made her way up the stairs only to hit her head on a wall. She backed away and slowly looked up with a glare.

"Xup baby girl" Tunde her brothers friend greeted with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and walked around him. "No smart reply today?" He called over his shoulders.

"I don't have time for your nonsense today so fuck off" she replied and ran to her room and slammed the door shut behind her.

She breathed a sigh of relief, flinging her bag to a corner she fell on her bed with her eyes closed.

Willing the stress and noise away.

~~~~~~~~

About an hour later the music stopped and she finally felt at peace, her stomach growled at that moment and a sigh escaped her lips.

She wanted to be alone for a little while longer but she needed food. She tip toed down the stairs and felt relieved when she met the empty and messed up living room.

Bottles were scattered on the center table with glass cups and alcohol was also spilled on it. Snack nylons and empty water bottles littered the floor and she felt annoyed knowing she'll be the one to clean it up since her brothers and their so called girlfriends refused to.

She went to the kitchen to get a dusbin bag when she bumped into a naked chest.

She gritted her teeth as she stared at the familiar chest. "Can't you see where you are going?!" She yelled at Tunde.

"Can't you see where you are going?" He retorted with a smirk.

"Argh! Don't you have a house? Why are you always here? To annoy me?" She yelled as she looked up at him.

"I do but it's more fun here, annoying you is just a bonus" he replied as he tapped her head and walked away.

She felt like yelling at the top of her lungs and venting out her frustration, but chose to hiss and get back to the work at hand.

She opened a cabinet and got the nylon then headed to the living room to begin clearing the mess.

Thirty minutes later and everything was neat and back to where it should be. Diane felt exhausted and most of all sleepy as she opened the fridge and took three pieces of banana and a water bottle.