Chapter Thirty Three

Mary rushed down the stairs after her mom screamed her name for the third time

She ran straight to the dinning table and sat at her designated sit, she closed her eyes and said a quick prayer.

"What were you doing for the past thirty minutes?" Her mom asked

"I was getting ready" Mary answered as she made her tea.

"You are going to be late, with how slow you are eating. Anyways you need to go back upstairs and get a set of clothes cause you are going to Stella's house after school" Mary stared at her mother as though a foreigner with two heads is speaking.

"What!" Mary shouted

"Did you just raise your voice at me?!" Bukky frowned

"Sorry Mom I was just surprised" Mary replied

"But why?" She asked

"She said she misses you and also needs your help shopping" Bukky replied

Mary drank her tea slowly her mind running a mile a minute as she thought about spending the whole day with Dean's mom and possibly along with Dean.

"It's going to be a long day" she mumbled under her breath.

'I hope and pray that Dean doesn't stick with us.' Mary thought

"What are you murmuring for? My friend hurry up and get to school." Bukky said

Mary felt like rolling her eyes but resisted the urge as she sped up her eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary was rushing back to the classroom after using the restroom when she saw Diane and Favour walking towards her.

She straightened her shoulders and held her head high as she kept walking. When they got close to each other Diane started shooting angry glares towards her which she ignored.

They came face to face no one wanting to shift for the other to pass.

They engaged in a staring contest and after about three minutes Diane hissed and shoved Mary's shoulders with hers.

Mary stumbled backwards and neatly hit the wall.

"Are you mad?" She yelled at Diane.

"No. But you are for blocking my path" Diane replied.

Mary felt her blood boil as she rushed forward and slapped Diane square on the cheek.

Favour gasped in shock as Diane held her cheeks.

"That's a warning, don't you ever in your miserable life think of touching me in any way again.... idiot" She angrily said and walked away leaving a shocked Diane behind.

Good Morning Guys.

This short chapter has been posted to let you guys know I'm still alive and I've seen all your messages.
Thanks for the love and support, I really appreciate you guys checking up on me.

School has been hectic and I'm so tired, but I'm back and I'll start posting weekly as usual.

Thank you all.