Chapter Eighteen

Marys mood was sour and anyone could tell with just a single glance

She got home and walked straight to her room without looking or talking to her mom who was in the kitchen.

She could tell from the delicious aroma that wafted from the room.

She got to her room and threw her bag in a corner. She rushed to the bathroom removing her clothes on the way and decorating the floor with it.

She got under the spray and turned the shower knob. She didn't bother with a shower cap.

Her body instantly relaxed as the cold water ran down her body.

She closed her eyes as the events of the day started playing in her head.

She opened her eyes with a sigh.

Guess he hates me now

But how did it go out?

Like a stupid song Dean's angry words replayed in her mind

"Can you listen to yourself! You are the only person who has the damn video, so how did it go out? Did someone steal your phone and post it or were you drunk or sleep walking when you send it to the principal?"

"I didn't post it and my phone was not taken from me" She mumbled

"Thats not even possible cause I'm sure your stupid phone has a password! Now get out of my sight and go tell someone else your sorry excuse"

"My phone has a password and only I kn...." She paused as she remembered something

"Angela!... Angela knows it but she wouldn't do it...would she?" She rushed out of the shower and grabbed a towel that was hanged on the door.

She rushed back to the room and searched for her bag.

She opened the bag and pulled out her phone. She typed her password OBUVSBM. She searched through her contact and dialed Angela's line.

"What's up?" Angela asked

"I need you come to my house" Mary rushed out

"Why? I mean you just got home"Angela replied

"Something important came up...I need you to come now!" Mary replied in a serious voice.

"Okay, lemme ask my mom. I'll call you back if she permits me to come over" Angela replied and hanged up

Mary dropped the phone on her bed and sat down. She cupped her face in her hands.

She felt conflicted and confused. The revelation she just got made everything clear but at the same time she doubted it.

Yes Angela was the only one who knows her one of a kind password but then again she would never do that.

She is just not the conspiring type. She was too soft and kind for that.