Chapter Fifteen

Dean stared at Mary's face with a wide smile on his face

Dean stared at Mary's face with a wide smile on his face. His lips were just inches away from hers and he felt the need to kiss her erupt deep within his heart. Her lips looked so enticing and welcoming.

He could imagine just how soft her plumb lips would feel.

He watched as her chest rose up and down. He wondered if her heart was beating as loudly as his was.

He wondered why he felt that way. It Wasn't like this was the first time he had a girl in that position.

Without thinking much about it he locked their lips together. He felt a raging fire and need warm his whole body as their lips touched.

His thoughts were swirling with the need for more. Slowly he raised his hands and cupped Marys cheeks.

A gasp escaped her lips and her eyes opened wide,he smirked against her lips and took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Mary who was lost in the sensation came back to her senses when Dean's hand right moved to her butt and squeezed it.

Like a switch had been turned on she pushed him off her and gave him a resounding slap on the cheek.

Dean watched Mary in shock with his hand on his warm cheek as she glared at him with anger, her chest rising up and down taking in air.

She adjusted her bag straps and stomped away with Dean watching her retreating back.

He came back to his senses minutes later and shook his head.

Wtf just happened?

Dean had no idea why he kissed Mary. And he had no idea why he felt the way he did when their lips touched.

Sparks flew that was for sure. But he was very angry. No girl has ever raised her hands to slap him and Mary just did.

"How dare she slap me when she was also enjoying the kiss? If she didn't want the damn kiss she could have stopped me!" He angrily mumbled

"Now that I think about it age fucking invited me to kiss her" he thought bitterly

As Mary angrily stomped to the school gate with a deep scowl on her face. Her heart was beating loudly as thought it wanted to jump out of her chest.

Her thoughts were all jumbled up. Her lips felt hot and she could feel the presence of Deans lips on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day. Mary couldn't concentrate at school. Her mind kept wandering to the moment Dean kissed her and her feelings were all over the place.

She felt like some love sick teenager in a movie that got kissed by her crush.

She was certain that she disliked Dean and was only tolerating him to repay the favor of saving her. And yet she only thought about him. Whenever she closed her eyes all she could see was his stupid smirking face.

She hated it.

She felt like banging her head on the desk to reset it and clear all thoughts of Dean from her brain.

A banging sound brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up to Diane's angry eyes glaring at her.

A sigh escaped her lips. "I can't seem to get a moment of peace in this hell-hole"She grumbled

"Peace you say...you useless bitch! If you truly wanted peace you would have stayed away from what's mine" Diane yelled.

Drawing the attention of Mary's classmates. The class quieted down as everyone was eagerly waiting for Mary's response.

"You have nothing that I want. So why would I take it?" Mary retorted with an eye roll

"You know very well that I'm not talking about anything materialistic. And his dare you say that? Are you trying to imply that all I own is not up yo your standards or what" Diane angrily replied

"That's exactly what I'm Implying Diehard" Diane angrily raised her hand to slap Mary but she swiftly grabbed her hand, holding tightly unto Diane's hand she stood up.

Now standing face to face with Diane who was struggling to get her hand out of her grasps. She glared at her with cold eyes.

"Thinking that you can slap me is a mistake Diehard, I've told you before and I'll repeat it one last time. I have nothing to do with your man. Infact you are the one going after MY Man. I suggest you flush him out of your system and move on, or........You won't like what I'll do to you" She warned in a deadly serious voice.

Her words gave Diane goosebumps. All her anger vanished now replaced with fear. Her eyes were bulging out of her skull and her face was contorted in pain as with each word that Mary spoke she tightened her hand around hers.

Diane was sure her hand was bruised. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

She looked around the classroom and saw the eager faces. She felt embarrassed. After coming a long way to Mary's class she got disgraced and shamed.

"Let me go" She screeched

Mary stared straight into her eyes as she flinged her hand causing her to stumble.

"A word is enough for the wise. Stay away from me and My man" Mary emphasized on the word My to rile Diane up.

"I'll not forget this! You'll pay for this!" Diane yelled

Mary faked a gasp and hurt face. "Really! I'm so sorry Diehard...Oops! I meant Diane, is that what your stupid ass wanted to hear?" Mary laughed as Diane's frown deepened

'What a fool. Fighting over a Boy that wants nothing to do with her' Mary thought and burst into Laughter as she watched Diane angrily stomp out of the class. Pushing students out of the way.

The class was filled with students from other classes who came to witness the fight for themselves instead of hearing it from others.

Mary shook her head as they slowly dispersed, she stared outside the window and her eyes automatically locked with Deans.

She felt heat travel throughout her body and settle on her cheeks.

'Did he hear all that?' Mary though

As though he knew what she was thinking about he nodded and smirked before walking away with his friends in tow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for Reading!

This chapter is dedicated to all my Ghost readers.

Yayyy 900 Votes

They finally kissed!! 💃🏻🤯

Mary is so confusing...What are your thoughts on her action and thoughts?

Diane was humiliated...will she fight back?