Chapter Fourteen

Mr

Mr. Ben the economics teacher and SS3C's class teacher walked into the rowdy call.

"Good morning sir" the whole class stood on their feet and greeted

"Good morning class. You may all have a sit" He greeted with a small smile

"As you all know your C.A test is starting today and I know most of you have made a very comfortable sitting arrangement. So I'll be rearranging your seats" He stared at their displeased faces one after the other and chuckled as they started grumbling and mumbling

"Everyone step forward" They all matches to the front of the class and started arranging them one after the other. Since the students in the class were not up to thirty he was very familiar with them therefore he knew those that were friends and those who couldn't even stand each other.

Angela grumbled when she was placed in the same seat as Vivian.

"Of all the people in this class he had to pair me with the copying machine" She angrily mumbled under her breath.

She took a seat and scanned the whole room. Her eyes landed on Mary who was paired with Pius. She looked like she was about to pass out.

She had a handkerchief tied around her nose as she batted her hand before her face like a handfan.

With a single stare one could tell that she looked uncomfortable and suffocated. From what Angela could see she was trying to stay as far away from Pius as only half of her ass was on the seat.

Her eyes Landed on Angela and she pulled the handkerchief off her face.

"Help me!"She mouthed with a pained look. Angela giggled.

She had an idea of exactly what was happening. The reason why Nobody has ever wanted to share a seat with Pius was because of his poor hygiene habits.

Everyone ran away from staying close to him or holding a conversation with him like the plaque and the annoying part was that he doesn't seem to notice his body and mouth odour.

"It's not funny!" Mary yelled and gagged at the foul air she breathed in.

"What's not Funny Mary?" Mr. Ben asked with a frown.

"Sir, I want..no I need a change of seat" Mary replied with an irritated look as she fanned herself with a notebook.

"Why is that?"Mr Ben folded his hands on his chest and gave her a pointed look

"I can't stand being here sir, this guy here *she points to Pius* stinks!" She yelled. The whole class erupted in laughter. As Pius gasped and Smelled himself.

"Silence!" Mr Ben yelled in a thunderous Voice.

"Mary you can't just say something like that"Mr Ben warned

"If I wasn't about to die I would have though of that" Mary replied.

"Died of what exactly my sweet sensation?"Pius asked in an annoyed voice. He looked offended and it angered Mary.