Chapter Five

When Dean had Mary stuck to the wall, they had no idea that Favour was passing by and being the busy body and amebo person she is, she pepped and saw the compromising position they were in

She immediately snapped a picture and ran to the cafeteria. Not bothering to listen in on the conversation.

Afterall the picture says it all.

She thought of who to share the gossip with and remembered that Diane has always liked Dean, and claims to be his girlfriend even though everyone knows it's a lie. If she showed her the picture and added a little spice she'll confront Mary therefore creating drama.

She smiled and went to Diane who is at her usual table with her friends talking about the things they did during the weekend.

"My uncle came to visit and took me out to shoprite,he asked me to get whatever I wanted, it was so fun! I even got you guys this chocolates. I'm sure you'll love." Diane rambled on about her weekend

"I have amazing news for you" Favour interrupted her rambling which caused her to frown and look at her with annoyance.

"Parrot! You always have news to share." Diane said in disinterest

"That's very rude and this news is very special and different from the rest. Do you want to hear it or not?" Favour asked in annoyance

"Just say it and leave." Diane said

She never liked Favour, the girl was always talking and looking for something to gossip about. Not to mention that she is always trying to cling to her.

"Your supposed boyfriend is now with someone else" She smirked at the look that crossed Diane and Dorathys face.

"What do you mean by that?" Diane angrily screamed

"You need to calm down girl, you should hold your anger for when I'm done telling you the whole gist first" she mischievously smiled loving the effect her words are having on Diane and her companion.

"Just speak already!" Diane said

She opened her phone and handed it to Diane.

Diane couldn't believe her eyes. In the picture Mary was leaning on the wall with Deans body pressed into hers.

His hands were on both sides of her head and their lips were so close that it was almost touching.

"What is this?" She angrily asked, her face was contorted in a deep frown as rage built in her eyes.

"I believe you have functioning eyes Diane" Favour mocked with a smile.