Chapter Six

After finishing her breakfast Mary rushed outside, the driver Adamu was already waiting for her

She got into the car and he immediately took off. The drive was going quite smoothly until suddenly the car stopped afew miles from the school.

"Adamu! Why did you stop? Do you want to make me late?" Mary asked feeling slightly irritated

"Madam, it's not my fault a car is blocking us" adamu blared the horns and the driver blocking their paths made no move to drive away.

"What sort of rubbish is this one nah? Doesn't that fool have ears?" Mary hissed

She angrily got down from the car and approached the black sports car that stopped right in the middle of the road.

The road was a residential area that leads to her school, only a  handful of people were walking and no cars were on the road, Mary guessed it was because the people who based there, were already at their working places.

She reached the drivers side and harshly knocked the tinted window. She couldn't see who was inside the car but the occupant could see her and he was having the time of his life.

Her angry face made him laugh and knowing that he was the cause of her anger, that too without lifting a muscle made the sight more enjoyable.

She knocked the window once more "Open the window!" She yelled.

He rolled his eyes and slowly pushed the open button.Her eyes widened when she saw Dean in the drivers seat.

"You fool!, what are you doing?" She yelled

"I'm driving" he replied with a smile.

"No, let me rephrase.....I was driving now I'm just relaxing" He smirked and relaxed on the drivers seat.

"On the road? What sort of a fool are you? Who even gifted you a car and drivers license, cause I'm sure that you didn't earn that" she shouted.

Her frustration kept increasing the more she looked at him. And that silly look he was wearing kept riling her up. It was as if he was mocking her.

"The car was a gift from my dad but I  wasn't gifted the license fake gf, I earned it" he rolled his eyes.

"Least I forget, you seem to be in a hurry to get to school, while I'm not. I suggest you run along and take another path to school"  she looked at her wrist watch and glared at him before running to the car.

She got into the car boiling with anger, she started thinking of how to take her revenge on Dean.

"Adamu hurry and take around route, i don't want to be late" Mary said to the driver.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary got to school twenty five minutes later, due to the hold up on the highway. She kept cussing and insulting Dean throughout the ride.

She rushed up the stairs and passed the janitors closet, hearing moaning sounds coming from it.

It reminded her of what happened just yesterday and she wanted to find out if what dean said about having sex with different girls in the closet was true or a lie he made up.

She walked up to the door and slowly opened it feeling a sense of deja vu.

She saw kayode leaning on the wall with Dorathy kneeling in between his legs, she was bobbing her head up and down, with his dick in her mouth.

Mary felt her cheeks grow hot.

Groans and moans excaped kayode's parted lips while his hands were holding Dorathy's hair, controlling her movements.

She slowly retracted her steps and made her way to her class With a flaming hot face.

'That's what i get for being curious, those cousins are the same. Rotten children.'

She rushed to class, being thankful that classes hasn't started yet.

Throughout the morning classes, she couldn't get her mind off what Dean did to her and she was eagerly waiting for the bell to ring so she can catch up with him and give him a piece of her mind.

Her prayers was answered when the bell rang. While others were rushing to the cafeteria she walked in the opposite direction with a clueless Angela following behind.

"Where are we going to?" Angela asked

"Somewhere" she answered

"Where is the somewhere?" Angela asked again

"If you don't want to follow me, just go back and stop with the jamb questions" she snapped and kept walking

She stepped into the science class and immediately she set her eyes on Dean leaning by the wall and chatting with his friends, she rushed to him and raised her hand to slap him when he caught it mid-air.

He glared intensly at her and pulled her forward, they stared at each other forgetting about their environment until they heard whistling sounds.

Diane who came to drag Dean to go have lunch with her, so she could rub it in Mary's face saw what was going on. She got so angry that her eyes got red and her hands started shaking.

Mary glared at him and drew her hand away.

"If what happened this morning repeats itself you won't like the outcome" she glared at him.

"What outcome? What will you do if it happens?" He glared back.

She smirked and leaned forward,

"I'll make sure a certain video goes viral!" She whispered in his ears and walked away.

"Wow dude your relationship is very interesting" Alex laughed and shook hands with kayode.

"Very interesting my foot" Diane muttered

"I'll have to teach that girl a lesson to make her stay away from Dean" she whispered to herself and walked away.

Thank you all for reading!

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

This chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous for making a new book cover for me.

It's the pic In the media above, isn't it lovely?

What are your thoughts on this chapter?