Chapter Ten

Warning ⚠: This chapter contains unconsented sexual content

Mary walked to the dance floor when she heard her favorite song Bad influence by Oman lay  was being played. She started dancing, moving and swaying her body to the beat of the song.

Dean who was at the kitchen area glaring at her got entranced by her movement and unknown to him a smile graced his face. As if he was in a trance he started going up to her when he felt tiny hands grab his biceps and an annoying screeching voice.

"I finally found you! I've been looking all over for you. Let's go dance" Diane yelled over the music and dragged Dean to the dance floor.

She dragged him in the direction Mary was dancing and put her leg before her, which caused Mary to trip. She was about to touch the floor when Dean released his hand from Diane's hold and caught her just in time.

Mary who was expecting to feel the cold hard floor, felt warmth wrapped around her. She raised her head and saw that she was snuggled up in Deans chest and he was staring at her with a look she couldn't explain.

She stared back into his warm brown eyes. When she noticed what she was doing she faked a cough and straightened herself but Dean's hands were still wrapped around her and her hands were still flat on his chest.

His heartbeat was a bit fast in her opinion but she brushed off that thought and tapped his chest instead.

Like someone that has just been woken up from a deep slumber he shook his head and let her go.

"Thank you" Mary said and Dean just nodded his head.

Diane who was at the side watching the whole display was boiling with anger.

Once again her plan to humiliate Mary failed.

You won't be so lucky next time Diane though.

"Let's go dance babe" Diane yelled and dragged Dean.

Dorathy who was dancing with kayode at the very center of the dance floor saw a guy approaching Mary after Diane and Dean left and Smirked before pulling kayode into a kiss.

He was quick to react and soon they were engaged in a make out section. His hands started wandering from her waist and trailing downwards.

One of his hands grabbed her butt, while the other was softly running over her privates.

A moan escaped her lips and she wrapped her hands tighter around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

When the need for air became too much they pulled away from the lip lock.

"I think we should get a room" Kayode said with a deep voice as he watched the rising and falling of her chest with her plump lips with lust filled eyes.