Chapter Seven

The students who were also in the class room when Mary approached Dean went ahead and spread the news like wild fire

Further solidifying the rumor that Mary and Dean are dating.

Mary walked back to her classroom after her confrontation with Dean and brought out the snacks she brought from home, for herself and Angela.

She handed Angela a bottle of nutri-milk, a sachet of pure bliss biscuit, wafers, a chocolate bar and two packs of cheese balls.

"Thanks" Angela smiled and sat on the table.

"So what was that all about?" Angela asked while munching her wafers.

"What was that?" Mary arched an eyebrow

"I mean what made you confront Dean and what was that look stuff?" She said with a sly smirk on her lips.

"What look stuff?"

"The look you and Dean were sharing when he held your hand, now that I think about it, it looked like a scene from a zee world movie. You know when the girl is angry and then the guy holds her hand, then they get lost in each others eyes and finally kiss!" She laughed while happily pouncing on the desk.

Mary stared at her with evident distate on her face. The look was not directed at Angela but at what she said. Mary hated Deans guts and the thought of kissing him made her stomach chun.

"Eww, Me? Get lost in that fools eyes? God forbid! Tufiakwa!" She exclaimed.

Angela just laughed at her reaction. They kept chatting mostly about Mary's previous school and gossip about the latest happenings in school.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Break time was finally over, and it's time for the next period. Miss Ruth walked into the commercial class with her head held high. She is a 23 years old lady that recently got accepted into the school as a teacher, she teaches commerce, she loves handsome guys and doesn't care if they were students or teachers like herself. Her legs are always wide open for whomever she grows a liking to.

It is a well known fact that she doesn't like female students that are prettier than her and tends to be a bitch to them.

She is a very short and plumb lady with fat cheeks and big brown eyes, she has a small nose and thin black lips.

The students all stand on their feet, the serious ones smiling widely, happy to learn something, the unserious ones were either grumbling, frowning or making fun of her appearance.

"See her nose like short knicker.." Kefas a dark skinned guy behind Mary said. He is a serious student but was playful at times.

"When will this woman buy new shoe nah" Kefas's seat mate said

"It's true oo, since she came to this school she has been wearing that shoe everyday" Kefas said and they started laughing

"Who is laughing?" Mrs Ruth shouted.