Chapter 1: Never Rest

3rd Person

Most of the Agents are hanging out at the beach at the moment. Well, when I say everyone, I mean everyone, except Midas. He was actually the reason the Agents are at the beach. He had ordered them to the beach cause he was pissed and needed to blow of steam, well before he talks to one of his clients. Meowscles was playing with a crab and Brutus and Maya made a sand castle, shaped like an penis. Meowscles went into a fit of laughter once he realized what it was. Skye was playing Apples on a stick with TnTina, which seemed like Tina was hating it.

Peely was sunbathing, which was kinda weird, but the Agents didn't mind. Meowscles was floating on a watermelon floaty when he hears a boats engine. He thought 'Maybe somebody is just having a joy ride..' That's when he realized that the roaring was getting closer, very close. He quickly swam out of the water and got on the shore. Midas came pulling up a few minutes later, blasting 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. Skye was laughing and Brutus rolled his eyes and chuckled. Midas saw the sand penis and sighed and pinch the brim of his nose.

"Who made that?" He look at all of them but his eyes landed and Brutus and then to Maya, who was standing beside him. Brutus looked at the penis and looked back at Midas, "Meowscles." Meowscles head shot up and growled. Midas knew it was Brutus, but mister Brutus has a lying habit, and Midas was going to break it. "Don't lie Brutus, I know it was you and Maya~" Brutus sighed and nodded, "Yes, it was me and Maya.." Midas nodded and said, "But how dare you blame my kitty!" He sighed and motioned everyone to get in the boat.

Meowscles blushed at the way Midas said 'my'. He said it so bold and strong, like he holds Meowscles as something else. Meowscles realized that there wasn't enough room for everyone. Meowscles sighed but smiled. Midas growled when he realized that Meowscles couldn't get on. Midas doesn't want his kitty to get hurt. Meowscles meowed, "Mew?" Midas shook his head, "No, Your not walking there, You could get hurt or worse." Meowscles had this face, like what Midas said was funny as hell.

Midas said, "Meow, I mean it, I swear, if you start walking away I'll rip legs off so you can't." Meowscles stared at him, wondering if he should take that threat seriously. Meowscles said, "Meow.....Merow?" Midas sighed and squeezed the steering wheel, "Fine! But if you die, don't come crawling to me!" Midas hit the gas and took off. Meowscles sighed and shrugged, 'Why does he get so mad and protective all the time?' He thought, he was just a buff pet. He walked up onto the road and started his journey back to the Agency. 

*********************

By the time he reached the Agency, the sun was setting. He was approaching the water that surrounds the base of the Agency. He hated water, only when he didn't want to get in it, and that's one of those moments. He really didn't want to get in the water right now, but he wanted to get home so he could feel safe. He swam across, pushing through the pain. It felt like a thousand needles were stabbing into him, the water was freezing. He made to land in record time. He shook most of the water off, he was still soaked. 

When he stepped in, it was chaos. Midas had a butcher knife and was chasing Brutus, Skye and TnTina were trying to stop him, which they would quickly step out of his way when he ran by. Brutus was screaming like a little girl. Meowscles stepped out in front of Midas and he skidded to a stop. "Hi Meow!" He hugged him and tried to step around him. Meowscles continued to step in his way. Midas looked at him, "What are you doing?" Meowscles shook his head. Midas sighed, "I'm not really going to kill him, maybe..." Meowscles shook his head again.

Midas sighed and put the knife up. Brutus started to breath normally. Meowscles sighed and meowed, "Mew?" Midas looked at him and said, "Brutus said that I was 'over protective' of you and I told him I was not, then we got in a fight!" He huffs and glares at Brutus. Meowscles sighed and said, "Ya'll are acting like two year olds." Midas whipped his head around and stared at Meowscles, "You can talk??" Meowscles rolled his eyes, "Of course I can.."

Midas nodded, "Alright then, what else can you do??" Meowscles looked up and thought about it. "I mean, anything a human can, I guess?" Midas nodded and went upstairs, shooting another glare at Brutus. Meowscles sighed and went to his room.