Chapter 10: One Question

((**Smut~**))

Meowscles pOv

I carried my lover up the stairs, smiling the whole time. He was growing nervous, don't know why. I opened his door and closed it, locking the door so Brutus doesn't just 'happen' to walk in. I put Midas on the bed and started to kiss his neck softly, earning soft moans from him. I smirked and started to leave hickeys. I unbuttoned his vest and pulled it off. He blushed and became insecure. I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed back, his hand traveling down. I felt him unbutton my straps, they fell off to my side. I continued to remove his clothes, piece by piece. 

His blushed grew brighter and brighter until he was so red, cherries were jealous. We were both naked, he was in my embrace. I laid him on his stomach with his legs hanging of the edge. He swallowed and was shaking. I my pushed my member in, he gripped the sheets. I moved at a slow pace, not wanting to hurt him. He was gripping so hard that his knuckles were white. I mewed and Midas nodded. He was giving me the 'ok' to go the speed I want. I started to slam into him, he cried out in pain and pleasure. I smirked and continued, never breaking the pace. Midas was making the ahegao face, which turned me on.

He tensed up for some reason which made me stop. He was panting, tears rolling down his perfect face. It broke my heart, "I'm sorry love, did I hurt you?" He nodded slightly, trying to catch his breath. I watched as he blushed softly and nodded at me, wanting me to continue. "Are you sure Midas?" He nodded again, this time a little more urgent. I continued but didn't go as hard. "M-meowscles..I-I'm going t-to-" Before he could finish that sentence, he released on the bed. I smiled and moved faster than before. I soon enough, released in him and earned a loud moan.

((**End of Smut**))

He was a mess. I held him close as he tried to get his breathing to regulate. I nuzzled him and he lightly laughed. He cupped my face and played with my ears. I got tired of sitting up and flopped on the bed, exhausted. Midas got tangled up in my arms and never wanted out. I smiled and buried my face in his hair. He sighed and I rose my head to look at him. He was staring back at me, eye's wide. I rose one of my non-existent eyebrows. He started to shake a bit. I held him closer and told him everything was ok.

He soon enough, he calmed down and tried to go to sleep. There was a small knock on the door. I covered up Midas and got dressed. I quietly opened the door to see Skye standing there. She had a very darken expression and clutching her cross bow. I looked her up and down. "Their here." I nodded and double bolted Midas's door. I ran to my room and grabbed the Pew Pew's. I raced down the stairs, already seeing one of the henchmen running in. I shot him down quickly and ran outside, and sure enough, Agent Ghost was here. I saw Ghost henchmen had a hold on Peely....G r e a t. I really wasn't in the mood to mess with them at the moment.

I started to unload rounds of bullets, knocking back a few and killing most. Midas normally went easy on them but...Like I said, I wasn't really in the mood to deal with them. I saw the leader and quietly laughed, this was easy! He was right in the open, easy kill. I snuck up behind him and said, "Boo!" He didn't even jump. He just got up and turned around to face me, "M-Midas!?" I took a step back, this wasn't midas...It couldn't be, he's up in his room, door locked. But this Midas was different...He was completely golden. I looked to his side to see me...But I had completely white fur and golden star eyes. 

"Real mature.." I growled. He laughed and said, "Honestly, it's quite genius! You see, I made you guys, but, with my own taste~." I aimed my gun at him and about fired when something tackled me. I yowled and pushed them off, my twin was staring at me teeth bared. I did the same and spat at him, "What do you think your doing!?" The cat mewed and raised his hands up. Ghost Midas seemed stunned. "Fight you dummy!" He pointed to me and made a rude gesture. Ghost Meowscles shook his head a backed down. I nodded and said, "You better." I got up and ran towards Ghost Midas, gun locked and loaded.

Ghost Midas swallowed and pulled out his drumgun, his aim was horrid. I head shotted him and helped Peely up, he was not happy. He started to cuss and had a fit. TnTina was helping Skye and Brutus was helping Maya. I heard a loud "A H E M." From behind me. I turned and saw my Midas standing there, staring at me with the 'Glare.' "Sorry Babe, I wanted you to rest." Midas sighed and pinched the brim of his nose. I realized that he had a rip in the shirt he was wearing, he never rips his clothes. I purred and held him close, "What happened to your clothes?" Midas sighed and said, "One of the henchmen tried to kill me." 

I was confused, "But, I double bolted the door..." Midas sighed again and said, "He came through window.." "Ohhhhh."

**Later that day**

Midas's Pov

I was still pissed that Meowscles had locked me in my room, but I guess I understand. He just wanted to protect me. They spent the day cleaning up and healing wounds. I saw that Mysterious and Monika were not very injured as the rest. I asked them, "So, how'd you do it?" Mysterious just shrugged and Monika did the same. I sighed and went to see what Meowscles was doing. Of course...He was working out. "Meowscles, Some day your going to burst." Meowscles laughed and said, " I highly doubt it!" He started to do some pull ups, I blushed. His muscles would tense up every time he pulled up. I think I started to drool a bit.

Meowscles laughed and let go of the bar he was holding, "Like what you see love?" He questioned. I shook myself out of it and said, "N-no?" "Was that a question?" Meowscles giggled at how flustered I am. I huffed and puffed up my cheeks. I noticed the Meowscles had a notebook open on his desk. I started to walk of to it, seeing that there was a drawing but he quickly ran over there and shut it. I smirked and said, "What is it? A diary??" Meowscles shook his head and said, "Ummm, It's a drawing notebook..." I nodded and said, "Can I see the drawing's?" Meowscles shook his head, "N-no." 

I made the puppy dog eyes and he sighed dramatically. He slowly handed me the notebook and I snatched it from him. I opened it and gasped. 

"I-...Wow...."