Chapter 22: 'Relaxing' In The Lounge

3rd Person

Kit took a massive sigh of relief. Tina laughed and gave Skye another high-five. Kit giggled and also gave a high-five to Skye. Skye fanned herself, "Being in that suit is not easy!" Tina nodded, "I'd assume so, It's like, 100 fucking degrees out here." Kit agreed with them and Tina said, "Don't repeat that word." Kit glared at her. Sky checked on her map, "We need to go this way, it's the quickest way to the Agency." Kit nodded and Tina replied with, "Alrighty then."

They started to walk. 

"This sucks..." Kit says, kicking a rock. Skye nodded. Tina shrugged, "I've felt a nuke's heat so......" 

Everyone got quiet.

'Sooooooo awkward.' Thought Skye. Tina tapped Maya, "Um, Hello?" Maya, on the other hand, jumped out of skin but replied, "Tina! Why didn't answer the first time I tapped in!?" Tina had a small smile, "Sorry, I got injured and was out cold for awhile." Maya gasped, "Do you want me to pick you up?" Tina looked at the gang, "Want her to come get us?" Skye rolled her eyes, "Why ask us, your the one hurt....It's up to you really." Tina thought about it and said, "No, lov- Maya, Hey um, How's Midas doing?" Maya coughed and said, "He's not so good, I can hear him yelling at Meowscles." Maya sounded annoyed and so was Tina, "Poor Meowscles, can't give the poor guy a break..." 

Maya hummed in agreement. Kit was chasing a butterfly around and Skye snapped little photo's here and there while Tina talked with Maya. "Should I tell Midas you guys are coming back?" Tina replied, "Yes- No, Tell him we found Kit dead." Maya giggled and said, '"Your ruthless." Tina smiled and laughed. Skye whisper shouted, "HA! GAAAAAEEEEEEE!" Tina whipped around and glared at her. Kit caught a butterfly, well, more like the butterfly caught him. It landed on his nose and he crossed his eyes to stare at it. Skye gushed and took several thousand photo's in one nanosecond. 

Maya sighed and said, "Should I though?" Tina shook her head then realized that Maya can't see her, " Oh, Um, Nah, But tell him that I told him to quit yelling at Meowscles. Poor guy can't help it." Maya smiled and replied, "Alright, lo- See ya!" She tapped out. Tina heard small static. She tapped out and looked at Skye, "I will end your bloodline." Skye cackled. Then she stopped and thought about it, "No fair. That would be easy, You would just have to kill me and my parents." Tina smiled, "Exactly." Kit mewed, "What does 'End your bloodline' mean?" Tina sighed, forgetting  about him, "Hard to explain." 

He nodded and didn't ask again. They saw the Agency a few miles ahead. Tina groaned, "Why can't it be closer???" Skye shrugged. Kit mocked her. Tina stopped and stared at him like, 'Bitch really?' He giggled and gave the same look back at her, well, as best as he could. She just smiled at how dumb he looked right now. Skye groaned, "Would you guys stop goofing off?" Somehow, Skye was already 20 paces ahead of them. Tina jogged up and Kit ran ahead of them and found a grasshopper and tried to catch it. Tina kept jogging. 

Maya stepped outside and looked to see if she could Tina and Skye returning. She saw Tina and sighed with relief. Skye was skipping and Kit was holding 20 rollie pollie's he found. Maya broke into a sprint toward to Tina, she was so glad that she was back and alive. Tina saw Maya and started running to her as well. Skye, of course, was taking pictures. Tina and Maya grabbed each other in a tight hug, squeezing each other to death. Kit walked up and walked past the 'soon-to-be-couple' and went inside. Kit grabbed a cup and put is army in it. He sat the cup to counter and walked upstairs, cause that's where he heard the voices come from.

He walked up to this door with a golden hand print on it. He knew it was his 'mother's' room. He went back downstairs and put his suit up in the garage. He crawled up the stairs, his broken leg not making it easy. He scratched at the door. The voices continued, so he mewed loudly. The voices stopped. He scratched again. The door opened and very angry 'mother' glaring at him. The expression melted right away and Midas dropped to his knee's scooping up his baby. Midas cried happily that his boy returned sooner than expected. 

Meowscles came and sat beside him patting Kit's head, smiling faintly. Midas peppered Kit with kisses and held him closer. Meowscles teared up and smiled more, seeing Midas cuddling Kit was so wholesome. Meowscles pulled Midas onto his lap, resting his chin on top of Midas's head. 

Maya, Tina and Skye walked inside, sitting down in the lounge. Tina looked around for a few seconds and asked, "Where's Brutus?" Maya looked at the floor, the whole aura changing in the room. "I told him to leave." Skye gasped, "wHy?" She looked up, tears boiling. "He betrayed us all." Tina held her breath. Skye sighed sadly and looked to the floor, gravely disappointed. Tina cup Maya's cheek with her hand and wiped a tear that rolled down. "It's alright Maya...You did the right thing..." Maya got up and sniffed. She walked to her room and shut the door. Skye looked up, tears evident. "Not you too Skye..." Tina whined, she hates it when people cry. Skye got up and went to her room as well. 

Tina sat there, alone. She turned on the T.V not real inspecting anything good to be on but she changed her mind instantly when she saw that COPS was on. She quickly clicked the channel and started to watch. Maya soon joined after. Tina didn't notice until a person got tazed and Maya giggled. Tina snapped her around and looked at her. "Oh! Hey Maya." Maya nodded and looked back toward the screen, a fire burning in her eyes. Tina never took her eyes off of Maya though. Maya knew this but just let her stare. It didn't bother her. Tina started to fantasized about Maya, just a little bit though.  

Maya turned and looked at Tina, a small smile spreading on her face. Tina's whole expression relaxed a bit, she was honestly expected Maya to ask why she was staring at her. Maya winked at her and looked back to screen. Tina's heart went into overdrive and went a light shade of red. Maya noticed out of the corner of her eye. Tina looked back to the screen and tried to calm down a bit or her heart would go BOOM.....(pun intended)

Maya stood up and walked to the kitchen and got Goldfish. She came back and sat right next to Tina instead of sitting back in her original spot. Tina shifted a bit. Maya moved a tad bit closer and leaned on Tina. Tina jumped slightly as her eye's widened. Her heart basically died. Maya nuzzled her and got comfortable. Tina tried to not get up a run. She dug her nails into her skin, begging herself to not doing something she'd regret. Maya glanced down at Tina's hand and saw her finger tips turning white. Maya looked at Tina's face and saw the expression and almost laughed. Tina looked so uptight and her red face made it look like she was going to go feral any minute.

Maya leaned up and kissed her cheek. Tina turned at looked at her, a small smile creeping on her face. Maya tilted her head sideways and smiled as well. 

Meanwhile,

Skye hacked into the security camera's and was watching her ship sail. She squealed and giggled uncontrollably. She zoomed in and stuffed a handful of cotton candy in her mouth, making sure to never blink. 

Maya and Tina smiled at each other for a few seconds, Tina subconsciously leaning in. Maya took this advantage and quickly closed the space in between them.  Skye spun in her gamer chair. She quickly looked back. Maya had crawled on top on Tina and sat on her stomach, practically swallowing each other. Skye stuffed more cotton candy in her mouth to keep her from screaming. Tina nipped at Maya's bottom lip, growling playfully. Maya opened her mouth the slightest bit, letting Tina have access. Tina slipped her tongue in and explored every centimeter of Maya's mouth. Maya's hand's traveled to Tina's pants, tugging on them. 

Tina slipped her hand up Maya's shirt. Maya moaned, gripping Tina's hip lightly. 

Skye realized that this was turning into porn so she clicked off and grabbed another container of cotton candy. 

Maya realized that they where in the lounge. She looked up at the camera and broke the kiss. Tina whined and tried to kiss her again. Maya put a finger to her lips and pointed to the camera. Tina groaned and sat up, Maya slipping off of her. 

"My room?" Tina asked causally.

Maya smiled and replied, "Sure!" And grabbed Tina's hand, dragging her to Tina's room.