Chapter 24: Hey Maya~

*⚠: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, AND ONLY SMUT, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AS PLEASED. THIS CHAPTER IS FEMALE X FEMALE. IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE SKIP⚠*

3rd Person POV

Tina carried Maya to her room, smiling. Maya hummed and stared at her facial expressions. Tina has tiny freckles and bright blue eye's, you'd get lost if you looked for too long. Tina noticed the staring and looked down at Maya, kissing the nape of her neck. Maya shivered. Tina opened her door, kicking a stray grenade to the side, shutting the door, locking it (Knowing skye, she finna walk up in there-) and pushed Maya on the bed. Maya smiled and grabbed the collar of Tina's shirt, yanking her down, lips connecting. Maya pulled down more, making their body's rub together. Tina, being already deeply aroused by Maya, adding friction was not making anything better. 

Maya wrapped her arms around Tina's neck then wrapped her legs around Tina's waist. Tina bucked her hips, earning a soft gasp from Maya. Tina being the obvious top, loved that gasp and bucked again, but this time adding a bit more force. Maya tilted her head back, gasping again. Tina bent and kissed on Maya's neck, occasionally leaving a hickey here and there. Maya shivered at every kiss and bite. Tina moved her hands down to Maya's waist, rubbing her hands up and down, making Maya's senses go into overdrive. Tina smirked and unhooked Maya's legs and trailed kisses down her neck, stopping at the collar of her shirt. 

Maya started to take the shirt off herself, getting impatient. Tina grabbed her hands and slammed them above her, shaking her head, "Nope~." Maya whimpered. Tina helped herself to Maya's shirt, taking it off slowly, teasing her beloved. Maya tried to get her hands back from Tina's grasp but that wasn't happening anytime soon. Tina, with one hand, lifted Maya's shirt and tossed it to the side. If Tina wasn't horny af then...She was now. Maya had such tanned skin under her clothes. Tina wondered if she laid outside naked. 'I'd love to see that...' Tina thought as she traced Maya's abs. Maya shivered to her touch, raising her hips. Tina hummed and let Maya's hand's free. Maya instantly grabbed Tina's shirt, lifting it off. "There...We're equal." Maya stated. Tina rolled her eyes and started to kiss Maya's stomach and went down, kissing her v-line. 

Maya whimpered again. Tina smiled and gripped Maya's hips, flipping Maya over on her knees. Maya's eye's widened, unsure of what will happen but she could probably guess. Tina groped Maya, slowly removing her cargo pants. Maya moaned buried her face into the mattress. Tina removed Maya's pants pushed them to the side. Tina flipped her back over, her face red as hell, practically glowing. Tina noticed how wet Maya was. Tina's smirk grew larger, as she opened Maya's legs wider. Maya tried to close them but Tina kept her hands on her thighs, keeping them open. Maya closed her eyes and tilted her head, lump building in her throat. Tina noticed how she started to shake a bit. Tina frowned slightly and lifted her up, setting Maya down on top of her stomach. Tina looked at Maya sadly, "What's wrong babes?" Maya opened her eyes and looked at Tina in the eyes, "I'm sorry...I'm such a piss baby..." Tina shook her head. 

"If your not comfortable doing this it's okay babes-" "Nono! I want to! I'm just....insecure?" Tina smiled, "Your fucking hot as hell, how could you be insecure? I'd kill to have a body like yours!" Maya gushed and hid her face in Tina's neck. Tina cooed and rubbed up and down on her thighs. Maya sat up and put her hand's under Tina's shirt. Tina sucked in a breath. Maya's hand's are always cold no matter what. Maya removed her hands and tugged on Tina's tights. They slipped off with ease. Maya loved the feeling of bare skin rubbing against each other. Tina tugged at Maya's lingerie, wanting to see Maya fully naked. 

Maya lifted herself up, letting Tina slip her lingerie off. Tina was deep shade of red now. Maya was perfect in every way. Tina grabbed Maya back and kissed her neck again. Maya let a moan out this time. While Maya was distracted Tina groped her ass. Maya jumped slightly, gasping loudly. Tina held a finger to Maya's mouth, just to quiet her. Maya opened her mouth though, taking Tina's finger in her mouth and sucking on it. Tina shivered, and bit her lip. When Tina needed her finger back, she slowly took her finger out. A trail of saliva fell in between Tina's finger and Maya's mouth. Tina's mind went into a dark spot real quick, lust almost taking over entirely. Tina smirked and pushed Maya against the wall, inserting one finger. Maya closed her eyes and leaned her head back, a soft moan escaping. Tina inserted another finger, Maya had no reaction. Tina leaned into her ear and whispered, "Dirty much~?" Maya nodded and begged her to continue.

Tina did as wifey asked and inserted a third finger, spreading them wide. Maya jolted and arched her back, "F-fuck~.. " She moaned, gripping Tina's shoulder. Tina smiled, hearing Maya moan was a melody. Tina inserted a fourth finger and felt Maya insides compress. (god help please-) Tina removed two fingers and kept a slow, steady pace. Maya moaned a few time and once she got use to it she basked in the pleasure. Tina noticed this and inserted a third finger, moving a bit faster. Maya gripped again and arched releasing a high pitched moan. Tina hummed and moved a bit faster, slipping in the fourth finger. Maya's grip was hard on Tina's shoulders, probably going to leave a mark. 

Tina was going so fast at this point that her hand was clapping against Maya's skin. (jesus chrisT) Maya leaned forward quickly, biting Tina's shoulder. Tina groaned at the sudden attack but kept going. Maya bit harder and then moaned loudly, "T-Tina!" causing Tina to stop. Cum covered Tina's hand, she smirked. Maya huffed and leaned her head back, a bit of blood covering her lips, either from Tina's shoulder or Maya was biting her lip so hard she drew blood. Tina Leaned in and kissed the nape of Maya's neck gently, planting kisses up her neck and jawline. Tina slowly propped Maya on her feet and backed up just to see if she could stand. 

Maya stood up but her legs where quivering. Tina snorted and picked Maya up again, laying her on the bed, kissing her. Maya kissed back softly, completely drained. Tina grabbed her watch and looked at the time, "6:34..." She groaned. Maya was trying to grab her shirt but Tina pushed it away and laid down next to Maya, wrapping her arms around her, cuddling. 

**THIS CHAPTER MADE ME BLUSH AND I'M THE ONE WHO EFFING WROTE ITTTT!**