Chapter 4: Hanging Out

Maya's POV

I blushed as me and Brutus broke the kiss, My heart was going in loops. He got up and was about to leave. "No, Where are you going Brutus?" My heart sank a tiny bit. He turned, "Oh, I thought you wanted me to leave.." "No! Of course not! I was actually..if you wanted to go eat some lunch with me.." I scratched the back of my head, think this was a bad idea. "Sure!" He replied, I almost melted. I grabbed my backpack and we left to go to Sweaty Sands.

Midas POV

He was close. I could tell by how he kinda slowed down, but that didn't stop him. He kept thrusting and then he hit my sweet spot, "AH~ MEOWSCLES~!" He smirked and kept hitting that spot. I scratched his back cause I was clinging so hard. "D-Don't stop~." I moaned. He slowed to a stop and teased me. I whimpered, "Meanie~." Then as if I flicked an 'On' switch, he thrusted hard and fast. I moaned loudly and he kept hitting my sweet spot. "Meowscles I-i'm going t-t-o c-cum!" He nodded and said, "Do it~." Right when he said that, I released on his stomach, which I earned a smile from that.

He slowed down then I felt a warm liquid fill me. I shuddered and moaned softly, "M-meowscles~...." He looked at me and kissed my neck.

Meowscles POV

I admired the mess me and Midas made, clothes all over the place, cum everywhere. I kissed his neck softly. He softly said, "Maybe we should clean up..Babe.." I blushed and nodded. Me and him got dressed and I went and got wipes from down stairs. I wiped up some of the cum off the floor. Midas was in the bathroom. I told him that I was going to take a shower and he told me to hurry up and be back. I walked into the hallway and made sure to look for anyone. I crept down the hall way and to my room. I wanted no one to see me because 1) I just fucked Midas 2) I had cum all over the front of me.

I walked to my shower and washed myself pretty good and got out, got dressed and went back to Midas's room. He was laying on his side, close of falling asleep. I came up and laid down beside him, nuzzling his back. He gasped but once he realized it was me, he relaxed. I purred as he fell asleep. I soon fell asleep too, still nuzzling him.

TnTina's POV

I took Maya's curtain down cause Midas and Meowscles have had enough I guess. I walked past Midas's door and heard snoring, so, my theory was correct. I saw that Brutus and Maya had left to eat lunch, kinda sus but I let it slide. I was getting Skye a new crossbow I had made for her. I carved Ollie into the handle. I took it down to her and she jumped with joy. "It's so cute TnTina! I love it! Thank you!" She hugged me and turned around and ran outside with it. I ran out there too and saw henchman were setting up targets. 

Once they finished she got in ready position. "Now Skye, Its new, so the string might be hard to-" I was cut off by her pulling back and releasing, making a perfect bulls eye. I sat there with my mouth a gape. She started to walk forwards, never breaking her stride, she hit every single one, making perfect bulls eyes. I clapped when she finished. She bowed and said, "Thank you, Thank you." I laughed and she laughed too. 

We walked inside and she went to go put her crossbow up in her room, which was probably a wreak. I sat down on the couch and watched some ID channel. Skye came in and said, "That shit is boring, Sponge Bob is better." So, I changed it to Sponge Bob and she sat down quickly. She laughed a few times and she was getting tired. I laughed when Squidward went, "I wanna go hoooooommme." She giggled and said, " That's me on mission FortDown..." I laughed harder at that. When we were on Mission FortDown, she was complaining about everything and kept saying like things like, "When are we going home?" Or, "Can we leave? Fat ass over smells like cheese." 

She was talking about a player that was very noisy and would never shut up. He would always tell us we are trash when we were the ones saving his dumb ass. Skye was getting very tired and I started to wonder how much she's been getting lately. We continued to watch Sponge Bob until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I looked and Skye had fallen asleep..ON MY SHOULDER! I had a small lesbian panic attack but calmed down after a few minutes. I didn't wake her up, I just let happen. Then without even thinking about it, I kissed the top of her head. I blushed and covered my mouth.

Right then a there, it hit me...I love Skye...

And I will protect her with my life...

**A/N: Double upload! Sorry it feels kinda rushed but I had some ideas and knew I was going to forget them so I wrote this chapter! (886 words)**