Chapter 3: Love Me

**Warning: Contains smut, just a little bit ;}**

Midas's POV

I looked at him, "W-What?!" He smiled at me, "You heard me~." I backed up, edging towards the bed. Meowscles purred, "You know your giving me an advantage~?" I realized I was two feet from my bed. I swallowed. Meowscles suddenly shook his head and his black orbs went big, "*Gasp* Oh! Midas! Did I hurt you?" Meowscles had this look, like you just slapped a puppy. "No! I'm perfectly fine Meowscles, But what happened there?" Meowscles teared up and said, "You know what...I like you Midas..No, I love you and if you don't like that, I don't care...Fire me, do what you want, but that won't change my mind on how I feel about you..." 

I blushed and stared at him, gawking. He turned away about to burst into tears, but I grabbed his arm before he could. I made him turn and led him towards the bed. He started, "Midas what are yo-" I smashed my lips onto his. "Hm!" I smirked and kissed him roughly. He flipped us around, with me under him. He continued to kiss me. He licked my bottom lip, wanting in. I opened my mouth a slight bit and he pushed his tongue in. 

I moaned softly and he continued to explore. He started to use his hands, he traveled up my body with his hands. I shivered and then his hands went down..down..and down until he reached the spot he was looking for. I moaned as he gripped my ass. He smirked and giggled, which made me blush in result. I felt him grab my hips and flipped me over on my stomach. My 'Scared meter' went up 10 %. Meowscles slowly undid my belt. 

I got goosebumps quick. He slipped my pants off with ease. I shivered and the waited for the pain to soon come. I heard the his fly come undone. He walked to the door and locked it, then he came back. I felt his member against me, teasing. I was about to complain then he slammed into me, making me bite my hand, covering up the scream.

Brutus POV

I walked upstairs to tell Boss something when I heard the clapping and the lewd moans. So, I turned on my heels and walked right back down the stairs and straight outside and flopped into the cold ass water. Skye laughed at me. She rushed out and asked, "What was happening!?" I put one finger threw a hole I made with my other hand. She squealed and ran yelling, "TINA! TINA! GUESS WHAT!" I got out of the water and went to my room to get dry ones. I got dressed and went to the living room...You could hear them from down stairs.

I gagged and went to Maya's room. She was working on sort of ear pieces for us agents. She handed me a gadget and said, "Please set this on the top step and hit this button." She handed it to me and pointed to a button, the one I need to push. I walked up the stairs slowly, their still at it? I sat it down and hit the button. A red net sprang out and latched on the roof and tumbled down until it hit the floor, making a curtain. I didn't understand what it was for until I realized I couldn't hear Midas and Meowscles anymore. It was quiet.

I ran down stairs and burst into her room, thanking her a thousands times over. She smiled and told me "Your Welcome!" She patted the spot next to her and I sat down. She asked me how my day was and I told her it was good, besides the Midas and Meowscles thingy. She laughed and continued to work on her project. I watched and asked, "So, What are you making?" She lit up with joy when I asked, like she's been wanting me to ask. She said, "Well, this is project for Midas, he asked me to make a smoke bomb....It's not turning out so well, because I need this tool, but I don't have it so I have to use the wrong one, which makes it hard to see what I'm doing..." I nodded.

I got up and told her I was going to right back. I went to my room and got a tool box that has a bunch of tools I don't use anymore. I brought it to her room and handed it to her. "I think I might have one of those wrenches you need.." She smiled and looked through the box. Sure enough, I had the wrench she needed. She jumped up and hugged me and told me thanks. I hugged her back. She sat down and started to get to work quickly. I watched with interest, I know one thing for sure, she knows what she's doing.

She made a smoke bomb quickly and jumped with joy. She held it up to me, "Look Brutus!" I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and I smiled too. I was looking in her eyes, you could get lost quickly. She leaned in and I leaned in too. I could feel her breathing, we were that close. I closed the space between us. She smiled and continued to kiss me. I was kissing her softly until she put force behind it. I did too and ended up having a make out session with my best friend.

She broke the kiss and said sorry over 20 times. I said, "Its ok! I kinda...liked it~." She blushed and so did I.