Chapter 21: Hell Bound

🅲🅷🅰🅾🆂 🅿🅾🆅

I petted Kit as I finished my lab work. Kit was very calm due to the fact that he's being held hostage. Kit was in a ball on the corner of my desk, sleeping quietly. I tapped my pen on my desk, annoyed that Meowscles or Midas hasn't shown up. I cooed at Kit, he's the cutest thing I swear. I pondered one thing though...How did Midas have a kid....Like-...It's physically impossible, yet, it happened. I watched Kit shift in his sleep uncomfortably. I scooped him up and carried him to my room. I grabbed my pillow and sat him down on it, then turning to my closet to grab a small piece of fabric to cover him up with. Yes, he's my worst enemy's child but I still care about him. 

I sat down back at my desk and started to work again. It was around 5:36pm. I sighed and leaned back, I have really nothing to do except sit here. 

🅃🄸🄽🄰'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I helped Maya off the floor and she doubled over, still coughing. She leaned against me and I helped her limp to the kitchen. Brutus went pale when he saw Maya, "What happened to her?" I rolled my eyes, "What do you think, It's not like we were just raided by enemy's..." Brutus gave me the bird but I couldn't  care less. Brutus tried to hold Maya for me but I backed up. Brutus glared at me, "Who do you think you are?" He asked. "I can take of her myself, thank you." Brutus huffed but let me do what I wanted. Maya slumped against the counter and tried to breath. 

Brutus fainted out of the blue. I laughed like an idiot until I saw what he fainted at. Maya had a bullet through her stomach. I gasped and grabbed Maya quickly, running to medbay. She was gasping and telling me over and over again, "Tina, why does it hurt?" She kept asking as if it wasn't suppose to! "You've been shot Maya-" "Am I going to die?" I almost wanted to stop dead in my tracks and cry. I hate when people say it like that, especially people I love. I rushed into medbay and laid her down on an open bed, blood pouring.

She begged me to stay. I stood right there by her side until Remedy came up. "What seems to be the prob-" She quickly saw and ran off to get more bandages. I held Maya's hand. She was starting to tear up, "Tina...I don't want to..." I already most likely knew what she meant so I replied with, "You won't Maya, I promise. Now quit talking like that!" Maya had a faint smile but it was strained. I sat down next to her, never letting go of her hand. She squeezed my hand every now and then. Remedy was busy removing the bullet from Maya in a timely manner. I was trying to hold it all together without fucking losing it.

Remedy found the bullet and removed it, cleaning Maya's insides from leaked stomach acid. Trust me...I was grossed out, and that's saying something. 

She stitched Maya up and said that her estimate wake time is about 7:00am. I most likely wouldn't be able to wait. Remedy shooed me away and told me to go hang out with Brutus. That is the last thing I'll do. Ever.

I decided to check on Bossman and Furry. I walked upstairs and saw Midas in a sobbing mess, Meowscles, trying to comfort him. I walked up and tapped Meowscles. "Is there anything I can do?" Meowscles turned and sighed, "Not Really, someone has taken Kit." I felt my eyebrows raise, "I could go try and look for him, if ya want me to." Meowscles nodded, "That might be best, Im going to see if Midas will take a nap with me..." "I'm Not 5!" Midas yelled, clearly about make the bombing of pearl harbor look like a playground. Meowscles sighed and said, "I know dear but you need to calm down-" "CHAOS HAS TAKEN MY EFFING SON AND YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP!? "

Meowscles put his hands up, "Okay, No sleep then." Midas just glared at him. I quickly ran down the steps, Chaos was the first place I should check. I grabbed my favorite grenade and my fastest shooting gun and left the Agency in hopes that I would find Kit.