Chapter 6: Rescue

3rd Person

Meowscles flew to Misty Meadows, he was out of breath and he was tired. He landed and took the wings off. He stretched and walked into a building. The lady behind the counter said, "Hi! Are you staying for the night?" Meowscles nodded tiredly and she gave him a key, it said '103'. He thanked her and walked up the stairs. He found the room and opened the door. He was surprised that this place didn't have cockroaches and mice. He would be fine with the mice but not cockroaches. He hated bugs with the passion of four hells. 

He laid down and teared up...He felt lonely and wanted Midas there...But Midas was at the Agency...Miles away from here. He nuzzled his pillow and let a tear escape, He feels bad for leaving Midas, but he was mad and mad people make stupid choices. He sniffed and without warning he started to sob. There was a soft knock on his door and he got up to answer it, blinded on the thought that it might be Midas. He opened and was met the cold metal of a gun meet his forehead. He gasped but stayed still, he knows better to just stay still and listen, since he was at gun point. The person growled and said, "You will listen to everything I say and do everything I tell you~ Got it~?" 

Meowscles swallowed and nodded, shaking. The person laughed seductively and motioned Meowscles to walk. He started to walk down the hall and the person put the gun against his back. As they were walking, they walked past a mirror. Meowscles looked at saw that this person...Was not human. It had a long tongue hanging out of the front and teeth for days. Meowscles suddenly remembered where he saw that person...Big Mouth.

They didn't walk far, only to the dance club up the hill. Big Mouth opened a door and said, "In~ Now~!" Meowscles stepped in the room and Big Mouth said, "I'll deal with you later~." Then, he slammed the door shut. Meowscles whimpered and sat down. He heard other people but his question was where they captured too? Or were they part of Big Mouth's group. Meowscles was playing with his shoe lace when Big Mouth stepped in. Meowscles growled and Big Mouth 'tsked'. "I wouldn't growl at me kitty~." 

Meowscles growled again, "Only Midas can call me Kitty!" Big Mouth stepped back, "Well, I guess I'm changing that rule~." He purred. Meowscles got on his feet, spitting mad. Big Mouth giggled and said, "I'll blow your brains out if you don't sit~, Take that both ways~." Meowscles gagged and growled again. Big Mouth laughed and pinned Meowscles to the wall. Meowscles was only letting him because Big Mouth had a gun out, and won't double think about shooting him. 

Big Mouth licked to side of his face, smiling. Meowscles shivered. Big Mouth trailed his tongue down and stopped at his chest, admiring his pec's. Big Mouth grinned and said, "What if I licked those~? What would you do~?" "Fucking do it and I punch your skull in." Big Mouth whipped around to Midas's golden eye and his white one, burning a hole in him. Big Mouth whimpered and stepped back, away from Midas's kitty. Midas grabbed Big Mouths tongue and yanked forcefully. 

Meowscles closed his eyes and looked away, a piercing screech filled the room. Meowscles flinched and looked back to see Big Mouth running out of the room holding his face or the giant hole that is a mouth, whatever you consider it to be. Midas was holding the tongue, wiggling and dripping with blood. It was slowly turning gold and so was Midas. He held out his hand to Meowscles as he dropped the tongue. Meowscles teared up and grabbed Midas and kissed him. Midas smiled, "Hm~." Meowscles then broke the kiss and planted small kisses all over his face. Midas laughed.

Meowscles let go and said, "I need to check something..." Meowscles started to open doors and let people out that have been captured by Big Mouth. There was also pets that have been captured. He looked at Midas, "Babe..These poor pets, their owners are not here..." Midas looked at him, "I brought the chopper...We could bring the Pets.." Meowscles mewed with happiness. He picked up 5 cages and walked out side. Midas watched and sighed, he's to strong. Midas picked up three cages and walked out too.