Chapter 9: Argue

3rd Person

Midas woke up, Meowscles still clinging to him. He smiled and nuzzled him. Meowscles slowly opened his eyes and looked at Midas. "Oh...Morning love..." Midas grinned and said, "Morning!" Meowscles kissed Midas on the forehead. Midas stretched and Meowscles released him. Midas got up and limped across the room, grabbing his clothes. Meowscles frowned, "What are you doing?" Midas looked at him, "Getting dressed?" Meowscles shook his head, "Why? You should be resting...." Midas sighed, "Meowscles, Babe, I'm fine, I've been resting long enough.." Meowscles sighed but didn't stop him.

Midas stripped right in front of him which Meowscles flipped over and said, "Midassss!" Midas laughed and said, "Whatttt?" "Quit it! Your teasing me!" Meowscles covered his mouth, he didn't mean to say that. Midas giggled and Meowscles tent grew higher. Meowscles covered himself up and Midas got dressed. Midas grabbed his pen and headed to his office. Meowscles got up and took care of himself in the bathroom. He cleaned up and went downstairs to see what other Agents were doing. Mysterious and Monika were having and war with nerf guns, along with Brutus and the others.

Meowscles laughed as Mysterious shot Brutus in the chest and he dramatically fell to the ground. Monika laughed and leaped over the counter to dodge Maya's rapid fire. Mysterious and Skye were walking in a slow circle, glaring at each other. "This lounge ain't big enough for the two of us~." Mysterious purred, Skye giggled. Mysterious quickly pulled a fast one and fired, Skye dodged and fired back. Skye won that. They took a break and re-gathered darts. Meowscles joined in with them and they had a great time. Midas came down later and said, "Please, can you guys calm down?" Brutus huffed and mumbled under his breath, "Could you calm down..." 

Midas snapped his icy glare to Brutus. "Well, I'm doing files and making our enemy's NOT attack us! So Brutus, shut your damn mouth!" Brutus stared back at him, not sure of what to say, but the next words that came out of his mouth were the words he was going to regret, "This is why your Mom left you." Skye widened her eyes and Midas just shut down, he stood there frozen. Meowscles growled, "Ok, this has gone far enough-" "Brutus.......I-..." Midas was tearing up, but he regained himself and dead on looked at Brutus, "You must think your some sort of god, huh? Tell me, Have your parents left cause your cursed? Cause you cried when you came home from school? Tell me...Have they?" Brutus shook his head, still shocked at what he said.

Midas was taking steps closer, "Have you gotten close to suicide before?" He asked, now in front of Brutus. Brutus was shaking, "N-no sir...I haven't..." Meowscles came up and and tried to grab Midas, Midas shoved him away. Meowscles ears flattened, "Midas please.." Midas shook his head, "Look Brutus! I'm tired of you treating me like I'm some sort of burden! I would come down here and hang out with you guys but I don't what you guys like! Or what you want to talk about! I'm clueless!" Brutus spoke up and said, "Midas, I don't treat you like bur-" "Don't. Not just you, all of you, I'm sorry that I don't come down here enough! But...But..But I'm fucking scared, ok? I afraid you guys will leave me too...." Meowscles wrapped his arms around his waist.

He kissed his neck and whispered, "We will never leave you Midas....." Midas, shaking, said, "I'm sorry guys....I lashed out there and that was very uncalled for..." Midas was surprised as everyone came up and hugged Midas. Mysterious and Skye said at the same time, "Group hug!" Midas cried. He had never felt something like this before...It was different. Everyone let go and Meowscles picked him up and held him close, like some sort of teddy bear. Midas nuzzled him and Meowscles purred loudly. Midas wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Mysterious and Monika clasped their hands together and took pictures and ran to Skye's room.

Skye did the same and ran to her room. Brutus stood there, unsure if he should leave or not. Midas sighed and slipped down. He walked up to Brutus and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry Brutus..." Brutus hugged back and said, "It's ok Boss.." "Don't call me boss.." "Right, sorry.." Skye poked her head out of her room and said, "Hey! Meow, come here!" Meowscles nodded and walked over there, Skye snatched his arm and dragged him in there. Meowscles stumbled and then face planted on her bed. "WwwHy?" Skye laughed and said, "Ok..So I've been wondering...Since your a cat/human thing...But since your a cat, can't you go into heat?"

Monika eyes widen, she must have not expected that. Mysterious snorted and laughed at Meowscles expression. Meowscles blushed, "Yeah, but..It only last like 30 minutes. Well, I think..I mostly just..Help myself by then.." Monika butted in, "Why don't you just ask Midas to help?" Meowscles went red, "Because I'll hurt him!" Mysterious was going red too, not really enjoying the conversation. Skye said, "So..You just..Jack off?" Meowscles nodded, going redder. Skye said, "Ok! That's all I needed to ask! Thank you!" Meowscles nodded and quickly left. He was about to walk up the stairs but, Midas was standing at the top, half way cloaked in the shadows, leaning against the wall.

"You could have told me you go into heat~." Meowscles gasped, "You heard!?" Midas giggled, "Of course! And you probably won't hurt me, You haven't the other times!" Meowscles sighed, "Babe...I might go to hard and rip you...that'll hurt and you'll bleed.." Midas shook his head and ran down the stairs, tackling him. "Its ok Meowscles, I understand." Meowscles huffed, cause 1) Midas full on just tackled him 2) The just thudded at the bottom and 3) Midas landed on top of him. Meowscles kissed Midas and Midas kissed back. Meowscles slipped his hands Midas's shirt, Midas shivered and moan softly. Meowscles brought his hands back and started to unbutton Midas's shirt. Midas smiled and started to slip the straps off Meowscles shoulders. Brutus came around the corner and yelped. "Why is it always me that has to witness it?" Midas blushed and quickly got up, Meowscles whined. 

Brutus blushed too and ran to his room. Midas said, "I feel bad for him.." Meowscles nodded and stood up. Midas tried to slip away but Meowscles grabbed him and picked him bridal style. He started to walk up stairs. Midas looked up at Meowscles, "What are you doing?"

"Once you started something....You gotta finish it~."