When He Protects Your Innocents-

Nick Miller: Unlike your brother you were pretty innocent when it came to most things your friends, brother and boyfriend said but Nick honestly loved that you were innocent and it was also funny when the others would make sexual innuendos all the time just to see the confused blush and adorable head tilt you'd do.

However, Nick wanted to protect your innocents and didn't want the others to corrupt you so anytime the boys made any sexual innuendos, Nick would cover your ears and spare what innocents you have left.

It was a normal Saturday where you and the boys and Jess were just hanging out in the living room talking and drinking beers...well you weren't since you only drink alcohol on special occasions so you were having coffee.

The boys were talking about girls and whatnot. You were on the couch next to Nick who had his arm wrapped around you. Winston and your brother talked about all the woman they've slept with along with Jess who talked about guys and she had weird names for things which was usual talk but because your brother is so weird you didn't understand anything.

You just tiled your head with confusion and look at your brother and Jess "What does that mean?" You asked, everyone looked at your which made your eyes widen "A-are you serious?" Winston asked, you nodded "Jess and my brother talk in different languages Winston what the hell does that even mean?" You asked,

They just laughed which made you blush with embarrassment "W-what? Why are you laughing at me?" You asked and pouted a bit. Nick smiled and kissed your head "Nothing, nothing you're just cute when you're confused and all innocent" Nick said, you blushed shyly "seriously you're dating this man and you're still innocent?" your brother asked,

Your eyes widen and face flushed "fine you wanna know so badly?" your bother asked but before you could answer, Nick covered your ears "Don't you dare" he said which made everyone laugh again and you just so confused but Nick liked it when your innocent.

Winston Schmidt: Oh man oh man no one knows how you're still innocent with Schmidt and surprisingly he likes that you're all innocent so he'll never talk dirty when you're around and the guys tease you about it all the time which makes Schmidt cover your ears everytime which makes you confused but you decide not to question it.

Winston Bishop: Compares to Jess and Cece you're like one of the most innocent people ever and it's been that way since you became friends with Cece and Jess. You don't even understand Jess's weird names for it and Cece likes to spare your innocents from it.

When you met the boys and started dating Winston, your innocence grew because you had no idea what the boys talked about and Winston loves that you're innocent so anytime anyone makes a sexual joke and you're not near Winston, he'll make the loudest of noise just so you don't hear it and the boys shut up or if you're near him, his hands go immediately over your ears which takes you by surprise and get confused why he did that which he'll just say he's sparing your innocents.

Coach: You're not that innocent but you do have your moments where sexual innuendoes are confusing especially when it comes to your friends but Ernie can't help but cover your ears everytime someone makes a sexual innuendos and it's literally just become a habit to him but you don't mind.

(Idek lol enjoy?)