NEW CHARACTERS!!! *EDITED*

How You Meet-

Robby McFerrin- You're Cece's little sister and nothing like her. When she started dating Robby, you grew to have a crush on him but you knew you couldn't because he was dating your older sister, but when they broke up, you and him had run ins and began talking and really hit it off.

Ryan Geauxinue- You met him through Jessica who is a good friend of yours and once she introduced you both, you hit it off well.

Sam Sweeney- You're Jessica's best friend and she's always wanting to hook you up on a date since you've never dated anyone before so she hooked you up to her ex Sam.

How They Ask You Out-

Robby McFerrin- You and Robby have been hanging out a lot and have lots in common. Your crush on him grew more and more everytime you both hung out but you had no idea what to do because not only was he your older sister's ex, but you were scared he didn't like you back and you were nothing like your older sister so you thought he'd never feel the same way because of that...But one day when you were at the coffee shop just hanging out and talking when Robby just out of the blue asked if you wanted to go to dinner with him and it caught you off guard but you said yes which made you both very happy.

Ryan Geauxinue- You and Ryan have been hitting it off well...a little too actually that well made you grow to have a crush on the hot British man...I mean how can you not? But you have no idea what to do because you didn't want to ruin your friendship with him so you did the dumb mistake of telling Jess which of course she always has to get involved so what she did was lock you both in a storage closet until you confessed your feelings and after a few awkward minutes you both confessed that you liked each other and Ryan asked you out and you said yes...then Jess took you both out to celebrate and told everyone else which makes you really regret being her friend sometimes.

Sam Sweeney- When Jess hooked you up with her ex, you thought things were a little awkward at first because he was your best friend' EX, but you both knew Jess and how she was so you both really had no choice...but weirdly after a while, you both hit it off well and wanted to see each other again and agreed which made you both happy and regretted thanking Jess afterwards.

First Date-

Robby McFerrin- He's a casual guy and took you to a casual lunch where you both talked and laughed so much. You both just had so much fun that after the lunch date, he asked you to be his girlfriend which you said yes to which made you both very happy.

Ryan Geauxinue- He's a pretty fancy guy so he took you out to a fancy dinner place. You both wore fancy clothes, ate some fancy food and talked about life and such and had a good time and at the end of the day, he kissed you and asked you to be his which you said yes to.

Sam Sweeney- He took you out to a casual dinner date, you both had an amazing time and at the end of the day, he asked you to officially be his which you said yes to and once again thanked Jess for setting the whole thing up and getting involved into your love life.

Hugs-

Robby McFerrin- He LOVED hugging you and you loved hugging him. He was a tall loveable giant and you were very short compared to him and because of that, he loved picking you up and hugging you tightly which his hugs were always so protective and warm.