Sad/Depressed-

Nick Miller: You get dramatic a lot there's no denying that. I mean you're Schmidt's little sister meaning you're almost an exact replica of your big bother, so normally your friends didn't care or worry so much about what you're worried about unless it's a serious matter.

However, now dating Nick Miller you started to worry a lot about him because while there's still a lot of good qualities about the man you love, there's also a million not good qualities and some of those things are of him not taking care of himself.

He hardly cleans his room. He's always cheap when it came to anything, he drinks a lot and eats like a pig, he also had no health insurance so if he got hurt or worse there was nothing he could do and you just worried a lot about his health.

This was always an issue and you always addressed it to Nick who would just get frustrated so you stopped asking and you helped him out with many things. You would do his laundry, clean his room, buy him things and make him food and make sure he's hydrated.

He always thanks you of course and you don't mind doing that for him but you just worry about him whenever you're away doing something, but you don't want people to think you're babying him or doing everything for him so you don't tell anyone but it was starting to be a problem that it literally left you so stressed out and depressed that you didn't want to get out of bed in the morning.

It was just too much to bare and you had to keep it all inside because it was Nick...but he was your boyfriend and you loved him too much to lose him if anything bad happened...you needed to tell someone cause your brother just started to notice you not only look exhausted each and everyday because you can never sleep at night but you don't act like you normally do and a big brother knows best.

One day you were just lying in Nick's clean room. It normally takes you all day to clean it cause you swear while you do love your man, his lifestyle makes you sick, not only did cleaning it make you sick, but you practically cleaned the entire house because well you don't have a job yet meaning you have the house to yourself most mornings and well because you live with all boys, sometimes the house can be disgusting and you being an OCD clean freak like your brother always keeps the house clean.

However, because you also live with boys, they don't seem to notice and don't say thank you and end up trashing it the next day and that also makes you very frustrated.

Anyways, you were exhausted, you got little to no sleep because you worried about Nick like always, he works at the bar at night meaning you don't see him till really late, normally you're watching tv in the living room or you're lying in his bed just staring at the ceiling.

You had a habit of overthinking so of course everytime he was gone, you worried cause that man can't do anything really. You try not to knowing he can take care of himself but he really can't...not by himself anyways.

But it was the weekend meaning everyone was home and hanging out in the living room. You could hear them laughing which made you sigh as breathing even hurt because your chest hurt from all the crying you do late at night while Nick's gone...it's just been super stressful for you and you have no idea what to do anymore.

Both Nick and Schmidt worried because not only was it noon but they haven't seen you all morning. Both boys worried as they got up to check on you. Schmidt knocked on the door "Sis? It's me, can I come in?" You heard your brother ask,

You sighed as you might as well tell him since he's your brother afterall, you just hated worrying him...but you couldn't tell anyone else "yea" you said loud enough. Nick waited by the door as Schmidt walked in seeing you just curled on the bed not moving a muscle.

He saw your hair was all over the place, your face pale, red and puffy from crying along with dark bags under your red and puffy eyes. Schmidt got worried as he sat on the edge of the bed "What's wrong Y/N?" He asked, you sighed "I-I can't do it Schmitty" You explained as you felt like crying again.