Jealous-

Nick Miller: Nick Miller gets extremely jealous; it doesn't even matter who you're around even tho Schmidt is your older brother guys love to flirt with you and with Nick he gets angry and I mean yelling angry. It doesn't faze you of course cause again...your brother is Schmidt so you just take his yelling and wait till he's done. Then when he's done, you grab his cheeks and give him a big kiss which makes him forget what he was angry about.

Winston Schmidt: He doesn't get jealous much because you're so shy and awkward but in some cases you're close with the other guys which causes Schmidt to be a little jealous and when he's jealous he's distant. He'll avoid you as much as possible but of course that makes you very hurt and upset. You try to talk to him but he just walks away and it finally broke you and your bottom lip quivered as you choked on sobs.

Schmidt stopped in his tracks came up to you and cupped your cheeks. You sniffled as tears ran down your face. Schmidt wiped them away and sighed as he apologized over and over for avoiding you. You told him that you loved him and only him which made him smile and pamper your face with kisses which makes you blush, smile and giggle and forget everything that's happened.

Winston Bishop: Winston gets crazy jealous no matter who the guy, even with his friends he jealous, but you always remind him that you're his but when he's jealous, he's distant with you and you know that's just how he deals with things so you let him be for a day or so until he eventually comes crawling back and apologies which makes you smile and kiss him and remind him that you're his and only his.

Coach: People like to hit on you at the gym it's society and life of course you ignore everyone but it still makes Ernie pretty angry but you don't take it seriously as you just go up to him and makeout with him which makes him feel a HELL of a lot better cause he's also a cocky show off and he's not afraid to show it by making out with you.

(HOPE YOU ENJOYED! If you wanna suggest preferences or other guys like Sam, Robbie or any other guy Jess has been with then comment and i'll do so)

(405 Words)