Dinner Dates-

Nick Miller: Dinner dates didn't happen often since Nick is well...poor and you didn't mind paying for things when you guys went out but Nick felt bad because you had to pay for things when he wanted to pay for you but you didn't mind...

But Nick being stubborn wanted to take you out and pay for the both of you so he tried to gather much money as he could by cleaning his room, searching every pants pocket possible, in between the couch cushions and came out with at least $20,

So he asked you out which made you agree and later that night you both dressed in great clothing and he took you to the cheapest restaurant he could find and you couldn't help but giggle because you thought it was cute and Nick went on a rant about how he feels bad for you having to pay for everything when you go out and how he wanted to pay for things every once In a while and you told him you didn't mind paying and honestly you didn't care about going out because all you wanted was to spend time with him and that costs nothing but you were still happy.

Winston Schmidt: Schmidt LOVES spoiling you and taking you out for dates all the time! Every Friday Night was your guys night and he always took you somewhere new and you loved it...sure, you always got shy and embarrassed about it but that's what Schmidt loved about it and you did enjoy a lot.

Winston Bishop: He was also pretty poor as well so he couldn't take you out as much or buy you fancy things but you were a pretty simple girl so you didn't need fancy dates or presents to feel or be loved and all you wanted was him so you would just buy pizza and watch movies and cuddles and that's you ever wanted.

Coach: Ernie loved taking you out for dinner especially after a good workout sesh and you both would always have a great time and you loved just being together.

(ENJOY!!! Gonna be working and fixing so many preferences so please don't be shy and leave some suggestions down below. Was thinking of adding Robby and Sam what do you think??)