Insecure-

Nick Miller: Nick's the one that's more insecure than you because well you're Schmidt's little sister meaning you have all your shit together and you're basically rich and well Nick...he's poor, is cheap, has poor hygiene and no health insurance so he's a little more insecure that you are but you always reassure him that you will always love him.

Winston Schmidt: You're ALWAYS Insecure, how could you not be? You're dating Schmidt who slept with millions of girls before he's dated you and whenever you're out, girls still throw themselves at him and that makes you extremely insecure but Schmidt always reassures you that he loves you and only you.

Winston Bishop: You're not always insecure because everyone says you and Winston are like perfect for one another. There are some instances where girls will hit on Winston or boys will hit on you but you both ignore them and only have eyes for each other.

Coach: You get insecure sometimes I mean Ernie is attractive what can ya say? Girls love to hit on him...then again boys hit on you at the gym most times as well but you don't pay attention to them and while Ernie does the same you still can't help but get insecure sometimes but Ernie always reminds you that you're his and only his.

(ENJOY!)